Sign in to follow this  
Kenchi

W800i Mini Headphone Jack Out

Hey guys, any of you have seen W800i audio outs before? I am trying to get 1.

Link to W800i Mini HP Jack Out

If you guys happen to own desktop chargers of W800i too let me know where you can get them? Thanks!

I plan 2 use a headphone, 32 ohms on it, will that gradually kill the phone being it might not be suitable since its not as

easy to drive, compared to IEMs, mostly 16 ohms? Please move my thread if I'm posting at the wrong topic! Thanks! :dance:

Edited by Kenchi

I just got 1 for my gf at $8. there is a 3.5mm jack with a mic attached to it.

There is also another version with only the 3.5mm jack (no mic) like the one in the link posted by Kenchi.

But I am not very sure whether there is a difference between the original HPM-70 and compatible ones.

Edited by inxo

available at simlim at 4th or 5th floor not quite sure..check it out ba..there's a store adjacent to the normal storefronts facing escalator..the signboard colour is white..the prices are quite reasonable..but if u're lazy to find and got money to spare..u can go visit the b1 store cos prices there abit steep..btw it doesnt only work for SE..got another adapters wan aso..only thing i dont dare to say is if there's a SQ diff in the original HPM-70 n compatible ones since tis is an audiophile forum :)

cheers