Sign in to follow this  
sabian

Anyone has the Teclast T29?

I got a nice surprise from my younger bro when I came back to Singapore last wkend. (One of his friend visited Shanghai last wk)

He got me the Teclast T29 (4GB) :DD

It was his birthday but he got me a gift as well but he did not let me know. He slipped it into my luggage just before I left S'pore and I could not believe it when I saw it amongst my clothes whilst unpacking.

(And to think I got my colleague to try to get it early Oct but got no stock)

This is my first DAP and it is a drag-& drop. Zeph, I know why u like this method now.

Initially, I tot it was not d&d and was trying to figure it out. (my chinese CMI) Till I managed to figure out how to switch to English. Took me 8 secs to transfer 54mb (13 songs).

Apparently it was gg for abt SGD220 for 4GB, comes with an AC adapter as well. Thank god, I held back from shelling out $399 for the meizu 4GB. Acording to his friend, there is a Meizu SP version selling for less the original meizu m6.

But back to the T29, it is tiny. I got the Travelsound for $29, 4 AAA Eneloop thinking I will hooking it up to the laptop this wk. Guess not :rclxms:

There shd be a review up within a month from now but not by me.

I will be passing it to Zeph and afbug (hopefully) for their comments. They will be a better judge, this is my first DAP so my comments may not be of much help. (FY:If it helps, I do not regret my purchase)

There shd be a review up within a month from now but not by me.

I will be passing it to Zeph and afbug (hopefully) for their comments. They will be a better judge, this is my first DAP so my comments may not be of much help. (FY:If it helps, I do not regret my purchase)

i've got it too... but its still charging...

the players lloks damn cute for its size...

hopefully i can come out with a decent review soon