Sign in to follow this  
Blues

ablaze2 ?

if my 'lil brother' could sit himself at the table, and type (with one finger? wacko.gif) I'd be seriously freaked out man biggrin.gif

blink.gifblink.gif .. ur 'lil brother' also can have 'dream-walk' tongue.giflol.gif

doing chemistry...

darn .. how come when I just sit down for 15 mins doing my work I suddenly feel so lazy ah?

but whenin front of compie suddenly so energised.

damn screwed man.. I can't study like this

anyone has got tip?

switch off your laptop!

haha

i know how u feel.

it's worse when u need to do your work on your computer. just simply cannot concentrate.

tongue.gif

ya loh

I agree with u

perhaps it's time for me to start shutting down my comp

I can't rmember since when I started to on my compie 24 hr

sighz... thanks alot for the help sipher

I will try and do it tonight and report the effect tomorrow happy.gif

gdnite

That's the beauty of the sleep mode on a notebook/laptop. yeah.gif instant power up & power downs.

Blues - alternate between compie and study every quarter of the hour every hour, just like my case between workflow and SGH, and this makes your thinking very fluid and agile, while training your memory to keep track of where you last left behind 15 minutes ago.

In between hours, talk to your "brother" if you could, enjoy pictures of pretty and chio gals with "him" together whenever possible. This helps both of you to have healthy life and sustain "long" term relationship.

When can i meet ablaze2 ? i think my collection of rare pictures will interest him. Ablaze, do you mind paging him for me please ? I am available this weekend to have a chat at Jurong....isn't the same area he is staying ..... wink.gif

In between hours, talk to your "brother" if you could, enjoy pictures of pretty and chio gals with "him" together whenever possible. This helps both of you to have healthy life and sustain "long" term relationship.

When can i meet ablaze2 ? i think my collection of rare pictures will interest him. Ablaze, do you mind paging him for me please ? I am available this weekend to have a chat at Jurong....isn't the same area he is staying ..... wink.gif

w00t.gif

lol.giflol.gif

headphone.gif

sleep.gif yeah.. my case was like that..

15 minutes work.. 15 mins play

But I find that I can't finish work on time

On the other hand, I agree that it makes thinking somehow more agile.

playing with my 'brother' ? blink.gif been doing that tongue.gifwacko.gif

Edited by Blues

i never said "Play", i said "Talk", and use "pictures" to communicate....please don't get me wrong. i am straight.

You can never finish everything, just prioritise the most important ones and those that are urgent.....and life goes on. wink.gif

hammer.gifhammer.gif

wah lao eh blues can you not describe your private moments to us.. a bit.. dry.gif