Sign in to follow this  
Blues

ablaze2 ?

are they twins or what, ablaze ? i am quite confused yesterday because of my heavy boozing.

i am sober now and would like to introduce good gears to ablaze 2 & 3 personally. wink.gif

contemplating eh tee?

come on we join force and we will be the unstoppable spammer duo wink.gif

with your momentum Blues, i have problem standing still.....your wind is simply too powerful and swirling me along. Sorrie moderators, one more nite of spammer fling and indulgence, can ? after all it's a friday....right wink.gif

I believe ablaze has changed from ablaze 2 to some other name.. hmpphzz.. sleep.gif

oh, is your uncle also called N@Z who is coming down tomorrow to bring you the tape on Robert Johnson ? a bit confused from your sms wink.gif

LOL! Me uncle now eh? I'll bring that tape, should I be able to find it, when I make my trip to SG soon. It left it at my parent's house & recently they have been moving things around the house & I might have a lil trouble finding the small suitcase where I put all my collection of old tapes (Mostly of classic rock & early Malaysian rock bands like Search, Wings et al).

No lah.. my uncle came from indonesia last week so I need to bring him out LOL biggrin.gif

are they twins or what, ablaze ? i am quite confused yesterday because of my heavy boozing.

i am sober now and would like to introduce good gears to ablaze 2 & 3 personally. wink.gif

aw. shucks. does that mean you weren't serious about sending ablaze1 that cheque you were talking about sad1.gif

tee promised that he will let your 'lil brothers' listen to his gears

rejoice ablaze's bros!! tongue.giflol.giflol.gif

as many as he wants!! lol.giflol.gif

it's possible now, isn't it tongue.gif

For the love of little brothers of ablaze1, i will visit them at Jurong once i finish with brother Oak......tonite rolleyes.gifwink.gif

kinda miss ablaze2 .. now his nick is changed to 'moderator' sleep.gif

ya !! .. hmm have he gone MIA ... O.o i guess that he is having his examination now !!! wub.giflaugh.gifhappy.gif