Sign in to follow this  
Wortel

Vodka

For that, try "After Dark", "Wherever you are", "Warm Ride"....all by Andy Gibb. wink.gif

And for die-hard fans of BeeGees, try "Guilty", Stayin Alive", Jive Talkin", "Massachusetts", "Save by the Bell", "Night Fever". wink.gif

And the list continues : "More than a Woman", Love you Inside Out", Dreamin' On", Rest your love on me", "Someone i ain't", Falling in love with you", Nights on Broadway", "You should be dancing", "Immortality", "I started a joke", :Words" and "New York Mining Disaster 1941". wink.gif

Chet Baker?!

Can you give me further reference Headphonecrazy, thanks!

tee, thanks!

thumbup1.gif

My dearly beloved and departed Chet Baker, one the jazz greatest trumpeter and sometime vocalist. Died a tragic death way before his time like Billie Holiday - drugs + accident, what a pity. Do a search on the net on his work, may be down load some MP3s for referencing. Especially like his ballads and "My Funny Valentine" - you can also find his work on the OST of "Round Midnight".

I thought this was about vodka? anyway horrible yucky.gif Gimme some Jack Daniels. laugh.gif

Was at DBl O last nite. Good drinks on Bacardi....and many hot babes round the clock. wink.gif

It's ok....need a good mix from chilled out Bacardi Breezer....to burning Lamborgini. Lastnite at Equinox, we got Equinox Blues...the signature drink from the classy pub overlooking the city nite scene. Tried out Gin Sin, Goreng Pisang and Brassy Blondie cocktails before going into Merlot stable thru' the nite....she simply loved it. wink.gif