Sign in to follow this  
wenjia

AKG Headphones Stand

I have asked my headphone pals in the states to check this out for me and the feedback I got was they haven't heard of this product from AKG before. I suspect it's a possible high end fake from PRC?

i dun mind to purchase a high end fake item as long as it looks good and i like it. however, i do think i should have the right to know its a "fake" one before i bought.

very great, this is AKG show room display set headphone stand. direct sale to AKG, but not a retail product, it can only be used in AKG showroom.

and my supplier told me, the items have been shipped to them more than 4-5 years, . just recently found 300 pieces somewhere in their warehouse, only the boxes are eating dust but stand keep nicely. if things like that, i purchase all and sell on ebya for much higher price le. rich lah........ hahahaha......

the 50 USD i mentioned is not from AKG catalog since it is not a retail product, but he mentioned one guy in US also get 2 batches from him and he heard the US guy is selling arround USD 50.

nvm, i know this kind of mass order even without deposite collection will always bring the organizer trouble, i stop the mass order here first.

anyone in overseas like australia, states have big AKG showroom nearby can go to take a look and give us a feedback what headphone stand they use inside the showroom?

thanks a lot.

I have asked my headphone pals in the states to check this out for me and the feedback I got was they haven't heard of this product from AKG before. I suspect it's a possible high end fake from PRC?

if possible ask your friend see whether there is any AKG shop nearby, take a look their display set headphone stand. thanks a lot. it was 4-5 years ago, maybe they changed the supplier with another design. at least i think if it is imitation or fake, then the item is not so profitable because even on google, ebay cannot find any info, fake product also want distribute the info for profits.

however, it is not a retail product used internally by AKG may explain why so rare info on the internet.

Edited by wenjia

1st, FYI, it cost 80 yuan shipped in China originally, which is 16SGD.

2nd, long long time ago i and most of my friends dun believe this AKG oem items and upon confirm its "fake", the threads related to this product have been banned for several headphone fourms since then.

3rd, i have to re state that i dun mind to purchase this high end fake item as long as it looks good and i like it. however, i do think i should have the right to know its a "fake" one before i bought.

thanks a lot.

1st, FYI, it cost 80 yuan shipped in China originally, which is 16SGD.

2nd, long long time ago i and most of my friends dun believe this AKG oem items and upon confirm its "fake", the threads related to this product have been banned for several headphone fourms since then.

3rd, i have to re state that i dun mind to purchase this high end fake item as long as it looks good and i like it. however, i do think i should have the right to know its a "fake" one before i bought.

thanks a lot.

oh, sorry wrong place, i have told other people this news, thanks a lot, if do not mind, could you please organize the mass order, i do not mind pay deposite, just need 2 sets initially.

Edited by wenjia

first of all it looks like $10 to me and i can make a much better looking one back in my design and tech class in sec school.

Yes it looks exceedingly fishy.

"at least i think if it is imitation or fake, then the item is not so profitable because even on google, ebay cannot find any info, fake product also want distribute the info for profits."

Perhaps it's because it is a fake that it cannot be found on Google or eBay for fear of legal reprisal?