Sign in to follow this  
Jacko

zen vision or ipod mini/nano

which 1 is better arh? i wan in terms of batt life n price. cause recently just got my fc7 headphone so wanna find a mp3 tat can blow up my ear. any intro. thx alot :yes:

Nano 2. Check out its stats on Apple's site. Do a comparison, you will get a rough idea.

Edited by Slivester

Guest joi-ful

iPod video.

Btw do you mean Zen vision: M?

Cos the players you've mentioned are not really in the same league as each other... One PMP, one micro-HDD player, one flash-based player...

Batt life : Flash Players always have an upper hand here.

Sound Quality : I think the other brands like iAudio and iRiver may have the upper hand from a direct output. If u have an amp then Ipod video lineout or Nano lineout will be nice.

Price to storage: hdd players like vision and ipod video have the best bang for the bucks.

So its pretty much dependent on your needs

was planning to get a nano 2nd gen but heard alot of not so good review. cause i am using a fc7 headphone.wanna my make music portable n last long

If you want your music to last long, nano 2nd gen is definitely the way to go with about 24 hours of batt life. SQ wise, it isn't the best though.

if u want long-lasting hours with MP3s that have very long battery life, check out the sony products................have one of the longest battery lives i have seen and used. their flash-based players(first gen, the one i am using) has a VERY long battery life :))

Sony devices are great but the Sonicstage software that you use to manage them is COMPLETE RUBBISH. Plus, songs take forever to transfer as they have to be enclosed in a proprietary Sony wrapper.