soundwave

Can Anyone Help Me Here !!!

Can anyone tell me what is the best headphone i can get with $50 it maybe very little but i only have so much to spare pls help its for my MP3 player.

Thanks in advance

Edited by soundwave

The first possibility that comes to my mind is MX500.

But first would you please elaborare on your requirement?

Do you only consider headphones only or a good earbud is also acceptable?

What kind of music do you listen more?

Do you mind sound leaking out?

Do you want more isolation?

Edited by Ryan

Sennheiser mx500 is the way to go.

I bet you would appreciate them more than any sony earbuds laugh.gif(including the e888 and ex70)

They have fairly neutral sound, good bass,mid and sound unbelievable given it's $30 price tag.

mx-500 : try hung bros, sls 3rd level, near escalator. priced at 33.90, but if you bargain 30 is not impossible beer.gif

The MX-500's may or may not be to your taste. It depends on the individual.. I don't quite like the sound of it.. Just too.... I'd say mechanical.. Not natural enough.

Finally had a break from drills and what-not.. And back to the comp. for a while..

hey firefox, how's it going? I imagine you all dark and athletic now..still remember how to solder or not? happy.gif

My MX-400 (same as the MX500 but without the inline volume control & in plain black) sounded great out of the Fixup modded Sony S84 portable radio. I suppose it works well with like minded/priced equipment which is it's intended use.