Sign in to follow this  
Totakeke

Where to get a quality female mini to rca adapter?

I got my headfive just yesterday but I don't have a rca connector that could connect from my soundcard with mini ouputs. Anyone knows where can I get such an adapter? I already have a mini to mini cable so I want to avoid getting another cable. I really want to test out the amp, so if you know please reply asap! Thanks.

I got my headfive just yesterday but I don't have a rca connector that could connect from my soundcard with mini ouputs. Anyone knows where can I get such an adapter? I already have a mini to mini cable so I want to avoid getting another cable. I really want to test out the amp, so if you know please reply asap! Thanks.

I think what you need is a mini to rca, I would avoid the extra unnecessary connections like mini - mini ---> female mini - rca that would degrade the sound due to signal loss and etc.

For Mini to rca, you can either make one yourself or buy off the shelf like belkin ( less than $30) or better ones like QED.

Hm thanks, the mini to mini cable is still new and and higher quality than normal cables so I figured I wouldnt waste it. Then for the mini to rca cable, do you have them in your shop? I guess I'll just get one if I can't find an adapter.