Sign in to follow this  
media2368

IEM Recommendation for LDM+

Hi All,

I actually placed an order for the LDM+ and at the same time I am looking for an IEM.

Type of music that I am listening are Jazz, New age and pop song/music.

I have actually try to narrow down to Westone UM1, Ely ER6 and ER6i but till now I cannot make up my mind. (Thought of ER4P too but I am trying my best not to spend so much :blush: )

Any other model/brand that you guys can recommend? :helpsmilie:

I have also learned that for IEM with low impedence with encounter hissing sound, if in such cases, will ER6 be a better matching with LDM+ since it has a higher impedence than the rest. :rolleyes:

Hope you guys here can help. Million thanks!

UM1!!! I luv my UM1 wit my LDM+ but tat my only amp. However Ldm+ dun pair well with many others phones...

Erm, i did nt heard any hissing sound with my UM1 but my ES2....

Guest joi-ful

Hey bro, heard of OVC TC20?

If you don't mind an unknown china-branded earphones, maybe you can consider it. It's a relatively new model. Just heard it at Jaben not long ago. Really great sounding for its price.

It's probably below $50. Haha. Now waiting for stocks to arrive.

Guest joi-ful

Jaben. Haven't arrive yet. Should be in by Wed, or so I heard from Uncle Wilson.

I heard good things about the OVC T10 before.

The T10 was 'set' to 'compete' with the HJE-50 IIRC, but I've heard several people who compared them saying that they like the T10 better.

The T20 seems to be something, and if priced below 50 with sound better than the T10 makes it a very good deal.

Will be looking out for it :)

*couldn't find Edit Post*

Wait, correct that, it was supposed to be the T11 that I was talking about, not the T10.

I heard good things about the OVC T10 before.

The T10 was 'set' to 'compete' with the HJE-50 IIRC, but I've heard several people who compared them saying that they like the T10 better.

The T20 seems to be something, and if priced below 50 with sound better than the T10 makes it a very good deal.

Will be looking out for it :)

t20 sound so much better than any <$100 earphone.. it sound better than um1 and close to sf3... but not so detail... pretty amazing for it price and dynamic driver... i was enjoying it during my test...