Sign in to follow this  
Blues

Ablaze I am joining you!!

wow. I'm shocked cookie. why the sudden change? mommy scolded you about spending too much money? smile.gif

BTW, soundcards are not all equal. and I don't think the onboard yamaha soundcard you got on your laptop will do the rest of your equipment justice. why don't you get a quality soundcard like the Echo Indigo. or maybe an M-audio audiophile USB? or at least an M-audio Sonica?

from what I've read sonice doesn't provide enough improvement to justify the 130 dollars tag sleep.gif ...

Anyway... I think I was abit drunk WAHHAHAHAH!!!!!(drank too much orange juice? rolleyes.giftongue.gif )

I have withdrawn the idea to sell. HOhoho.. but I will still get the etys probably.. good on the go.. esp on bus and mrt where I need isolation.

So my 'dark-side' setup remains. No change... fewh....

I could feel the devil's presence wink.gif

wacko.gif yea loh laugh.giflaugh.gif ..

funny eh... lately I had not been myself.

Possessed? ohmy.gifno.gifno.gif ..

So if you see me typing something funny like to sell my whole gears just ignore it. Must be my alter ego innocent.gif

I could feel the devil's presence  wink.gif

You sure he wasn't poking you as well laugh.gif

P.O.K.I.N.G ????!!! blink.gifblink.gif

you freaked me out pipee... .. . .. . .. . .. innocent.gif

hehe guyferd, looks like my etys almost changed you.

my tips are well seasoned already. I remember i had some problems with seal the first week. But later on it became very comfortable and seals easily.

Maybe now you understand how I felt with the dark side of hifi as well. I decided to keep my amp for a longer period until I feel the devil again.

yeah.. the devil is quite formidable!!!

luckily I could gain back my sanity quickly.. otherwise wacko.gif

Your ety almost changed me man... almost thought of selling all and get the etys only sad2.gif

also yours damn well seasoned.. I remember mine the tips is still quite stiff and abit painful. Yours soft already.. nice.

We must watchout for the devils .. must call this --> innocent.gif angel to counter hehehehe

I could feel the devil's presence  wink.gif

You sure he wasn't poking you as well laugh.gif

P.O.K.I.N.G ????!!! blink.gifblink.gif

you freaked me out pipee... .. . .. . .. . .. innocent.gif

Alamak poke you in the back with his fork lah. Why this young cookie so dirty minded one... happy.gif

so you met up with zen yesterday or something and heard his etys and that changed your stand on the whole thing?

what IS the 'dark side' anyway? I'm a bit confused sleep.gif

so you met up with zen yesterday or something and heard his etys and that changed your stand on the whole thing?

what IS the 'dark side' anyway? I'm a bit confused sleep.gif

lol.gif ya he passed me the ety yesterday.

Only today I listen to it extensively.. and hopefully for the next few days until zen wants his ety back biggrin.gif

'dark side'

hehe not sure I intepreted it as 'having proper cd player etc', but I think zen's approach is dark side is to 'ask him sell his amp and all his good gears'

so don't be cnfused

thinking... counting money in bank also...

I think I have -$... amount liao...

the loansharks are after me no.gif

eh blaze do u know where to get the 4p -> 4s converter or not huh

hm.. I am thinking of switching between them if I get the 4p because the 4s benefits more from amp rite? biggrin.gif