shochu

WTS: Little Dot 3 & Grado RS-2 (pics inside)

Hi all.

I have a plan to travel to SG on January 6-7, and was wondering if there is an interest for the items listed above.

The Little Dot 3 was bought brand new, and has only about than 300 hours of burn-in. In an impeccable condition, both cosmetically and sonically. Will be delivered in its original packing. It is the automatic impedance adjuster version.

IPB Image

IPB Image

The RS-2 was bought second hand. Cosmetically in a very good condition, Left wooden cup is mint condition, Right cup is near mint due to a very small pressing mark in the edge of the wooden cup. I believe you'll need some time to look for it in order to find the mark, it's really that minute. The grill, lettering and markings are like-new. Sonically perfect. Also comes in its original box.

Pics of the left cup

IPB Image

IPB Image

Pics of the right cup, the mark is evident on the second pic.

IPB Image

IPB Image

I'm really hoping to let both go as a package, but will sell individually, providing there's an interest for both items.

Will only sell in Jakarta (where I reside) or Singapore during my travel there. Face to face cash transaction is the preferred method of transaction. I have too many worries about shipping these babies. :D

Looking for sgd 900 for both, or sgd 525 for the RS-2 and sgd 400 for the LD3.

Please let me know if you think the prices are too high.

Both will have to go. Let me know what you think is reasonable, and maybe we can work things out.

Thanks for looking.

Andy

+62-812-990 0708

andy.tandean@f1rst.us

Edited by shochu

both items MUST go!!

Pls don't hestitate to make me an offer (PM, SMS, or email).

All decent offers WILL be entertained & replied to.

thanks

the RS-2 is spoken for, providing I can get a buyer for the Little Dot 3 amp.

No one is interested in a decent tube amp for S$350??

It has an automatic adjuster for the impedance of your headphone. Once you plug in your headphone & switch it on, it will automatically make the gain adjustment for your headphone. Range from 32 ohm for grados up to 600 ohm. I think it pairs well with my RS-2, but the maker tests his amps with his sennheiser (either 600 or 650, i can't remember). So i imagine it will be quite good with the sennheisers as well.

The LD3 can also be used to drive a pair of speakers (with higher sensitivity). It has a pair of gold-plated output posts for speaker, ald also a pair of gold-plated RCA line-out for the LD3 to be used as a pre-amp.

Just a reminder, the amp offered is the LD3, and not the LD3+. But to be honest, I really do not know what changes has been made to the newer LD3+, as everything looks exactly the same.

Here's an information page on the LD3 amp:

http://www.little-tube.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=23&PN=1

Please send me your offers!! (PM, emails, SMS)

Thanks,

Andy

+62-812-990 0708

andy.tandean@f1rst.us

i am having trouble accessing my emails, possibly due to the taiwan quake disrupting the fiber optic cable

please sms me instead.

I'm taking the best offer for the LD3, please let me know if you're interested.

thx.

andy

+62-812-990 0708

i'll be in SG in less than a week, this sat-sun (jan 6-7), so time is of the essence.

i've had 2 offers for sgd 300, both are MIA at the moment.

so i'll be letting the LD3 amp go for $300.

please let me know via sms if you're interested.

the RS-2 has been reserved, and will be sold, pending the confirmed sale of the LD3.

thanks

andy

+62-812-990 0708

3 days left before i leave for SG.

rock bottom price on this amp, $270.

if it doesn't sell, i think i'll just box it up and put it in storage :(

or maybe it'll be my office rig..

please help me sell my RS-2, by taking the LD3 off my hands..

if the amp doesn't go, the grado STAYS PUT !! (and sorry to the guy who wants the RS-2) :)

last chance...

if it doesn't sell by tonight, both items will be off the market.

unless the buyer can swing by jakarta to pick them up. :)

due to the lack of interest for the LD3 amp, BOTH items are no longer for sale.

if anyone here is interested and has a plan to travel to Jakarta in the near future, feel free to contact me to discuss the matter further.

thx everyone, especially to the fellow forum member (who's interested in the RS-2) who has been patience enough with me while I tried to find a buyer for the amp without much success.