tassardar_

MX5021/Gigaworks T20

Anyone got comments on this speakers and what is the cheapest price u can obtain it.

Anyone tried before Creative Gigaworks t20? Personally I want as little cable as possible lol

Edited by tassardar_

I got my Gigaworks T20 during the creative sale star buy a few weeks back, it's design and furnish is really nice and well built, the sound is quite clear, but it is a pc speaker after all without a subwoofer, the bass really do sound like mids. Other than I don't really know, don't have other pc speakers to compare it to.

It is also nice that it has bass and treble dials, aux in at front too, so quite handy if you have multiple sources and plan to use it with console gaming.

Edited by Totakeke

The bass will be near non-existent not because of the lack of a sub-woofer, but because the drivers are small. Quite simply it probably won't produce nearly enough energy to have a deep bass. I have a feeling a cheaper pair of bookshelves with decent drivers will have better bass.

But then again, I've never heard it. ;)

The bass from the T20 is actually pretty decent for the price/size. And it can drive pretty loud before it distorts. Of coz, it's not the kind of deep bass you get from full-range floorstanders or subwoofers but it's still pretty darn good.

Regards

CK

Hmm I didnt really want a to furthur cluter up my alrdy messy table with like countless cables snaking everywhere @.@. In terms of clarity is the T20 good? I know due to the lack of a subwoofer, its bass cant really compare to others with it but im not looking for excellent bass here though. Just clear sound with sufficient bass and minimum cables lol.

I'm pretty pleased with it for the price I paid for, I think the sound is clear enough, the cables are standard fare but they are thin. I think you should check it out yourself in person still before buying.

I think I saw the Strait Times review it at 4/5 star.

1 star gone due to (1 of the many reason) use of wrong pot. Linear instead of log.

Too bad no space inside to mod with a Alps Blue Velvet :P

Regards

CK