Sign in to follow this  
tassardar_

Anime OST / Songs

Anyone collects songs from Animes or their singer albums. Im looking for them and so far can only obtain through online shop. Share with me where u got ur CD and what song you love best.

Currently Listening to Kotoko Uzu-Maki CD. One of the song is from the anime Shakugan no Shana second op.

for gundam seed destiny, the openings and endings can be found at certain music shops(cd hut at toa payoh central is one of them)

and for others, would recommend sunshine plaza, the anime house, last time i went, quite a substantial amount of cd collections. not to forget they also have a large amount of anime merchandise :thumbup:

if i am not mistaken, certain shops also help you bring in the CD's from japan :))

HMV do bring in some but not the ones I like. Had a pretty bad experience there with their ordering service too -.-. Ill go check out that store maybe. I have gundam seed and destiny complete collection :)

HMV should be able to do that, but the price is really high, as compared to you shipping direct from the online store like cdjapan.com.

I personally have FF8 OST and the orchestrated version of the soundtrack.

hmv prices are really killer, last time enquired about their Xjapan cd, all together the sum was :rclxub:

hahah do check out sunshine plaza, the place is choke full of shops selling anime merchandise,gundam modesl and figurines, a toy collector's haven :rclxms: