Sign in to follow this  
digi01

Diy mp3 and bag

Mod Edit:

Please note: digi01 has been banned on sgheadphones.

finished my first diy of packet audio system.

the ear pads and mp3 casing is factory made.

the bag,mp3 inner circuit is hand made.

post-1338-1167967875.jpg

post-1338-1167967900.jpg

Could you show us the PCB inside? and pics of circuit if possible.

hey digi01,

Don't repeatedly shame yourself jsut like this you sold me last time.

IPB Image

You claimed the USB soundcard to be your own desgin and sold me for RMB100, and luckily i posted in erji.net, and found out that this product is abundantly available on the China market and it costs only RMB35!!!

Besides, just to remind if you forget. You still owe a lot of us the assembled Discrete buffers during the MO for SOHA boards. The SOHA boards arrived but we don't see any buffer at all.

Shall we consider this as cheat case?

Thank you.

Besides, just to remind if you forget. You still owe a lot of us the assembled Discrete buffers during the MO for SOHA boards. The SOHA boards arrived but we don't see any buffer at all.

Shall we consider this as cheat case?

Yes huangyong, thanks for voicing what many of us felt.

the inner circuit will be soon.its a 不记成本 design :D

Digi01, it will be very good if you can give an estimate of the date when it will be ready. Many people who ordered are unhappy at the long wait without news.

can't you see, he is ignoring you!! the sentence he is posting, refering to is his latest "invention", trying to lure people to buy from him again probably.

well, mods, if you can ban Jaben, which claimed to be manupulating the forum for its own business, but no real finacial benefits, ok, i reapect your decision.

I must tell you, this guy is giving empty promises and has money gain from it, practically cheating, would you have a double standard of letting him go. BAN him!!

I have been contacting him via e-mail (but never reply) and he blocked me in msn.

just some personal thoughts. :P

huangyong, very sadly I agree with you. I wanted to see if he will respond like a MAN but you are right, he ignores everything and just pushes his point, which is his work or products.

OT Warning -

You have to give it to him, this guy got tons of focus and miles thick hide. This is the entrepreuner (how to spell this?) spirit our gahmen wants to promote. Sadly the fact is, given free rein, this type will trample the civic and honourable type which we respect. Cie la vie.

Thanks goodness I saw this. Was about to order a SOHA PCB.....

Regards

CK

I am surprised no one has reported this with the "Report" function, which would alert the administrator and all the moderators. That would have been the most effective way to reach us as it is not possible for us to read every post in every thread.

Since I have chanced upon this thread, I will deliberate this with the moderating team and get back to you guys asap.

In the meantime, digi01, you are strongly encouraged to answer to the abovementioned allegations in this public domain, or PM a mod should you prefer a private settlement.

Regards

CK

It would be easiest to order from someone who has received the SOHA boards from digi already.

Seems like there are parallel threads about digi across different forums :blink:

Regards

CK

Hi CK. The SOHA boards digi01 already have made them, so you will get it, just that his delivery time is quite long and he does not respond well to enquiries. The problem is with the buffer boards he is selling.

I am surprised no one has reported this with the "Report" function, which would alert the administrator and all the moderators. That would have been the most effective way to reach us as it is not possible for us to read every post in every thread.

Since I have chanced upon this thread, I will deliberate this with the moderating team and get back to you guys asap.

In the meantime, digi01, you are strongly encouraged to answer to the abovementioned allegations in this public domain, or PM a mod should you prefer a private settlement.

Thanks absolute. I think doing this slow and easy is best. I personally hate to stir up the madness that occured after the last incident. After all, the members will always speak up if digi01 tries to market anything.

Edited by heady

well, mods, if you can ban Jaben, which claimed to be manupulating the forum for its own business, but no real finacial benefits, ok, i reapect your decision.

What are you trying to say Huang Yong? I find what you're suggesting offensive.

And, did you report Digi01 to anyone?