Gerald

MO: Levi's Redwire Jeans for iPod!

I am impressed.

Levi's® Redwire Jeans. It is exceedingly cool. Seriously.

First of all, I will introduce this item by giving out links so that you can read them.

Secondly, there are only 4 pairs of jeans available for this "MO" so its very limited.

Ordering is on a first come first serve basis. I am posting this on the other sgheadphones forum.

Please email/sms/PM/call (in order of preference) me and write your order in the following format. My email is tan.gerald@hotmail.com. My mobile number is 9777-7071.

Full Name

Screen Name on this Forum

NIRC No.

HP No.

*Color* - *Waist* - *Inseam*

and If Applicable, the quantity of jeans you are ordering (Note that the available quantity for this MO is 4 jeans. First come first serve.)

Please note that I am not making any profit from this. Why I posted this is so that we can save money together. If I only order 2 articles, then the shipping cost is going to be overwhelming. The only profit would be maybe the 0.0012321 cents that is left from the exchange rates.

This is a Levi's Jeans made specially and specifically for the iPod.

What I type in this text is all that I know about this Redwire Jeans and if anyone has additional pictures/links to reviews and additional information on this, please post it here so that we could read more about it.

Official Levi's Redwire Site

JCPenney, The Site That I Will Order The Redwires.

Cnet Asia Review on the Redwire DLX

*Please note that its a review on the DLX not the Straight Jeans one that I am ordering. Please post any information on the differences between the DLX and Straight Jeans models.

Comes in 3 colors: Blue Moon, Carbon, Eden.

Comes with a retractable headphone unit and this little joystick with a nub for controlling the volume (up/down) and track order i.e. next track/last track (left/right) and pause/off/play/on (press downwards).

Sizes are stated on the "Pick A Color and Waist and Inseam"

Waist and Inseam measurements are in inches.

Inseam fyi is the length of your whole leg i.e. from your groin area to the ankle/foot. I did not know that till this evening.

I will only be ordering 5 pairs of Redwire Jeans.

There are only 4 pairs for you to get because I want one.

My sister is getting a seperate article too fyi.

No "tompangs" allowed, sorry. Redwires only.

This is all the info I have currently, please help me update it if you are interested in getting one.

For those who would like to reach me, my email is tan.gerald@hotmail.com.

My mobile number is 9777-7071. Please do NOT contact me about enquiries about this product. You may however, contact me to ask about shipping but there is really no need because I will explain the shipping cost in the next paragraph.

Shipping to Singapore comes in 3 types.

Standard - Insured Surface Parcel Post delivered within 6-8 weeks for in-stock items.

Intermediate - Insured Air Parcel Post delivered in 2-4 weeks for in-stock items.

Express - UPS Express International delivered in 1 week for in-stock items.

4 pairs of redwires available for this MO. Get it now.

Pament to be made UPFRONT via POSB iBanking. I will not pay in advance for this item because clothes have different sizes and it is not going to be easy to sell it off at cost should any buyers back off. Not possible.

I am not responsibe if your jeans have any form of defects in it. I will not give refunds for any of your jeans should any problems arise because I am just ordering this for you from JCPenney.

I am not responsible if you choose the wrong size. What you order is what you would get. If there are any defects, I would like to state this again, I am not responsible.

Collection would be at Serangoon MRT station, when all 4 buyers can make it. This would make it more convenient. Alternately, you could just come down to my home and collect it. Its located in Upper Serangoon. Not the flats. I have a fear of heights.

I reserve the right to withdraw from this mass order and would offer a full refund to buyers.

Have fun.

Regards

Gerald Tan

Crap. Please hold this thread.

Do not post anything in here.

The difference between the Straight Jeans and the DLX models are that the straight jeans only has the retractable earphones.

The DLX has the retractable earphones AND the joystick thing.

The difference between the Straight Jeans and the DLX models are that the straight jeans only has the retractable earphones.

Edited by Gerald