Xiao_Catz

Go ES1/2 5c or Triple! help me decide

ES1/2 5c or Triple !  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i dun really think i wanna take that risk + for its price i dun think its worth it

well if i may dare say so, seeing how everybody seemed to think it, my personal experience with this supposedly supreme level of comfort afforded by full customs isn't all it's cracked up to be. if you are imagining that the customs will just sort of disappear into your ears and that you can't feel it in your ears anymore, then, i don't think so.

to be honest, i found the CX300 to be alot, alot more comfy to put on. ostensibly bcos it is far less intrusive, of course. perhaps i'm just more sensitive to having things in my ears, perhaps my fit was poor. or perhaps custom comfort is just overhyped.

well if i may dare say so, seeing how everybody seemed to think it, my personal experience with this supposedly supreme level of comfort afforded by full customs isn't all it's cracked up to be. if you are imagining that the customs will just sort of disappear into your ears and that you can't feel it in your ears anymore, then, i don't think so.

to be honest, i found the CX300 to be alot, alot more comfy to put on. ostensibly bcos it is far less intrusive, of course. perhaps i'm just more sensitive to having things in my ears, perhaps my fit was poor. or perhaps custom comfort is just overhyped.

there are alot of comfy canalphones/IEMs like Sony MDR EX series and Westone's UM series

as for ES1/2 wise i think i wait until Ws3 is release here then i made my decision

Edited by Xiao_Catz

well it really has to depend on the price of both Ws3 custom and Ws3 universal