Xiao_Catz

Go ES1/2 5c or Triple! help me decide

ES1/2 5c or Triple !  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

like above pls help me decide this 4 way dance :rclxub:

Votings are very much appreciated

a voting will mean life and death !!!!

Edited by Xiao_Catz

There's quite a price range, so you may want to ultimately make your own decision. I personally think that the ES2 would be the best way to go custom, otherwise, the triple fi. would be a good universal IEM.

i still think you should wait out on the Westone 3 custom. the inclusion of both ES1 and ES2 in your shortlist suggests that you do enjoy the Westone sound signature. if you're really, really itching to spend some money, you could get the OVC-20 (or something like that) to tide you over. i had a quick listen (of the 20s) just now and they sure do live up to the hype. at a mere $50 (or so), you won't be feeling guity when the time comes to ditch them for the customs.

i still think you should wait out on the Westone 3 custom. the inclusion of both ES1 and ES2 in your shortlist suggests that you do enjoy the Westone sound signature. if you're really, really itching to spend some money, you could get the OVC-20 (or something like that) to tide you over. i had a quick listen (of the 20s) just now and they sure do live up to the hype. at a mere $50 (or so), you won't be feeling guity when the time comes to ditch them for the customs.

Actually i only like um1 sound signature, the reason i include ES2 is because 95 out of 100

recommanded it, as for Ws3 really dunno when it will come to SG so getting really impatient

oh btw whats "OVC-20"?

There's quite a price range, so you may want to ultimately make your own decision. I personally think that the ES2 would be the best way to go custom, otherwise, the triple fi. would be a good universal IEM.

TF 10 is in my next upgrade list also but nv heard it be4 so dunno if its too bassy for me

cause i tested a few Dual ones only Sf5pro is the most balanced one out there

Edited by Xiao_Catz

The OVC-20 is supposed to be a giant-killer canalphone when paired with a good/decent amp (ie. Xtra). Some have ditched their UM1/2 for the OVC-20 + Xtra for on the go listening. It uses mylar drivers if I'm not wrong. It's currently being sold at Jaben.

nah bringing an amp on the go is not my style

thats y i keep clear of high impedence IEMs for portable use

come on keep voting!!!!!

Edited by Xiao_Catz

wow triple eh .........

come on keep the voting going

^ You are joking, right? The Bose IE, while supposedly okay for its price, is in a totally different range from the above mentioned.

Anyway, to the thread starter, would you consider headphones?

nah i have headaches after using headphones except SR60

Aiya all theese brands are rubbish la BOSE is the best out there la

i bet Triport IE beats all here

be4 u post your stupid opinion u better go use your Triports and go compare with other

brands out there u ignorant fool

come on keep the votings coming

Aiya all theese brands are rubbish la BOSE is the best out there la

i bet Triport IE beats all here

eh why did you voted for Westone ES1 then?you have tried it?you own it?

LOL.

i vote for fun cannot meh?!!

ES = eat sh*t lol

and stop thinking u're the pro here

Edited by bahkuteh!