Sign in to follow this  
Singapura

Funny Singaporeans/Culture Shock

i got a shock when i visited Taiwan last year, the people and sigapore attitude are a bit off and bit weird =)

What do you mean. I don't understand your post.

I visited Taipei just more than a year ago and found the people there so much more orderly and civilised when they go on buses and trains. Previously I had a bad image of Taiwan based on my NS experience in the country side and also their "fighting Parliament" on TV.

'fighting parliament' still better than singapore's parliament. everyone best friends with each other like friendly kopitiam like that don't know debate what.

'fighting parliament' still better than singapore's parliament. everyone best friends with each other like friendly kopitiam like that don't know debate what.

:lol: I may agree that our SG parliament is so tame and lacks real debate but I don't think having a fighting parliament is very good for the country's image either. Will look like a nation of "samseng kia". Wait a minute, didn't one of our eminent leaders said he looked like a gangster in pictures? :P

What do you mean. I don't understand your post.

I visited Taipei just more than a year ago and found the people there so much more orderly and civilised when they go on buses and trains. Previously I had a bad image of Taiwan based on my NS experience in the country side and also their "fighting Parliament" on TV.

err, what i mean is what actually you had written la =)

they are very polite and was shock in this way la...

their salesperson will like always be there to answer your need...