NOback

Pk1 and pk2

Have anyone Heard about Yuin pk1 and pk2 from headfi. I seen many thumbs up from them sounding like full cans even comparing them to Grados .

dun think u can find those here in SG

How much is Jaben selling the PK1?

Are you serious?

Care to share with me where you are getting them for SGD$61? :grin:

They are definitely going for much more than that in Jaben. At this price I also interested.... :P

How much is Jaben selling the PK1?

S$200+ before Uncle Wilson's discount.

Tried it new and wasn't very impressed with them.

But that's before any burn in. Might be different after burning in, i dun know...

Listen to it for about half hour. It was new too and not burned in. I found it very detailed and crisp, of course it is also dependent on the amp, I used the Apache at Jaben. From my experience, burn-in usually improves the bass and mid-range most, so the sound quality should improve as far as I am concerned.

The phones left a favourable impression on me, I think they are the best earbuds I have listened to. Of course, I am no expert on headphones. The thing I didn't like about the PK1 was the price.... I am unfortunately not blessed with a fat wallet.

NCMK: Can I join in?

How much is the shipping costs to Singapore?

I got no idea atm...need to consolidate order first. I might have a friend going to shanghai this sunday, see if he can help. Heh... :lol: