Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

Need help to build

Ok I printed off my parts listing.

Time to go hunting tongue.gif

w00t.gifw00t.gif Im gonna stick to the simple design and maybe add the volume control knob. laugh.gif

Hopefully my 1st will give me the taste to build another.

Possibly a gilmore next up laugh.gif (like jarthels sexy amp wub.gif )

Snowparang if you need bass/mid/treble controls somethings wrong/lacking somewhere with your setup in the first place.

Whoops I was asleep today yawn.gif

tomorrow I go get some parts.

Snowparang if you need bass/mid/treble controls somethings wrong/lacking somewhere with your setup in the first place.

why is that so? Not all CD players have eq, tone controls....or I shouldn't meddle with the eq and let it sound natural?

I have a 10band HW EQ on my SonicXplosion.

why is that so? Not all CD players have eq, tone controls....or I shouldn't meddle with the eq and let it sound natural?

You basically answered your own question. happy.gif

opamps - jarthel - out of the kindness of his heart wub.gif

You basically answered your own question. happy.gif

ahh...I see. Let it sound as intended. Thanks.

but.....I tend to mess with the eq I guess, need it to figure/filter certain instruments to put down to scores for jamming...also didn't have a high end headphone (Behringer HPS3000), so needed the eq to do some fine tuning of sound....

but I guess purist will hate me for that@ holiday.gifhammer.gif

wortel, does the opamp comes with instructions/schematics? What's the supply voltage? Exactly +-4.5V?

Edited by snowparang

I can understand that musicians need it sometimes but if you are listening to music it's best to leave it alone as the recording engineer/artist intended it to be.

I am no closer to my DIY amp. Rameish I will try to PM you the parts list as soon as I can, wedding preparations for my sis in law here right now so you can imagine...

Im still no closer either. mellow.gif

user posted image

This is what I want to build. Time to do some more reading wink.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif

You may wish to change IC2a from OPA2132 to EL2002/EL2001 buffers, either 3 or 4 stacked in parallel. I think each buffer can give a max of 120mA so you may be able to deliver 480mA of juice to your cans.

w00t.gifw00t.gif Slow down plz Northern Oak. I cant even read that circuit diagram. Can you give me some help?