Gerald

*Need Stuff from USA?* LOOK HERE! **Gerald's Shipping Service*

Gerald's Shipping Service

8 SLOTS AVAILABLE!

The other 7 have been reserved from people who missed my first batch of shipments.

Thanks for the overwhelming reponse guys!

Secure your slot NOW!

Hello Everyone,

Gerald's Shipping Service is back again for a second batch of shipments!

I have made many fine amendments and have streamlined the process of my service so you would have a better idea of how this is carried out, what the rates of shipping are, without me having to give you a quotation. This saves your time as you do not have to wait for my reply to your email.

I have even set up a website, but pardon the retro 1990's formatting as I have no prior experience in setting up WebPages. The link is www.gerald-store.com.

Before you proceed, please remember to read post #3 where it consists of a list of what items I will NOT ship for you because it is a prohibited good.

Please note that I am ordering the items on YOUR behalf.

I am NOT responsible if your items arrive defective in Singapore.

I WILL make sure that your items are extremely well packed in its long journey from the USA to Singapore.

Introduction

I have introduced a service named Gerald's Shipping Service on 24 Febuary 2007. At that time, it was only open to 10 people and it was very quickly snapped up.

What I do is to provide not only a shipping service, but a concierge service built into one. I do not charge silly concierge fees as they are already included my shipping rates. You are able to get stuff from ANY USA store regardless if they accept international credit cards or not. I only provide the shipping services for stuff in the USA and not Japan, China, Korea or anywhere else.

My service is so efficient that you should get your package within 26 days if you self-collect the item from Serangoon MRT Station and 29 days if you want the item posted to you.

I ship using an International Courier Service. My package takes only 2 days to ship from the USA base to Singapore.

I will leave this service open for 13 days, and will close this earlier when I get 15 orders.

This is the timeframe:

13 DAYS - Order placement

01 DAY - Ordering of stuff

08 DAYS - Waiting for packages to arrive and they should have arrived by then

04 DAYS - Packages shipped to Singapore, Packages are ready for collection at Serangoon MRT Station in the evening

03 DAYS - Packages arrive to your destination (If you want it to be sent to you via post)

Although this service may be a teeny weenie bit slower than comGateway, I offer the MOST attractive rates and make up for the delay by providing a fantastic concierge service.

My Rates

Base Fee: SGD22.00

Weight Charge: SGD3.50

GST is chargeable at 5% for all packages.

I will do a brief comparison of my rates with vPost and comGateway later on in this very informative text. It will be found it post number

How This Works

What You Should Do

Stage 1

1. Search for the weight of the item on the webpage of the store selling the item.

2. Please check on the website, their charges for domestic shipping (within the USA). My address in the USA is Layton, Utah 84041.

3. Use my rates to calculate the cost of shipping using my service.

Stage 2

4. If you want to proceed with using Gerald's Shipping Service, please email me at geraldino.10@gmail.com with the subject title "RE: GERALD'S SHIPPING SERVICE".

Please remember to put that specific subject title as I have been receiving an unbelievable amount of spam and if you do not put that specific subject title, your email MAY be deleted without me even looking at it because of the spam filters.

*Please follow the email format that is found later on in this text*

5. In the email, please give me a FULL HYPERLINK to the item you want, stating the color, size and quantity. Do not give me links like www.amazon.com and then later on in the email, state that you want the pink frying pan with brown polka dots. Give me a direct link to what you want, you should have written this http://www.amazon.com/Bialetti-Inch...73619536&sr=1-2

6. Please also include the total cost of the item and domestic shipping in USD. Also, please let me know how much I would charge you using my rates in Step 3.

Stage 3

7. I will reply you, informing you of the total confirmed cost you have to pay in SGD (using a rate of 1.56), together with my bank account details.

8. If all is OK, you would transfer the funds into my POSB SAVINGS account, and at the same time, dropping an email with the transaction reference number of this fund transfer and the Nickname you used to transfer the funds. Please enter your own name in the Nickname and not mine (Gerald Tan).

9. I will acknowledge your email and fund transfer and keep you updated till your package is ready for collection.

What I Will Do

Stage 2

1. Reply to your emails within 8 hours, though I usually do so within 2 hours.

Stage 3

2. Let you know if the shipping rates you calculated is correct or not and inform you of the total cost you have to pay me with a cost breakdown as well.

3. Acknowledge the fund transfer and email you sent me.

Please email me in this format:-

FULL NAME:

NICKNAME:

FORUM:

HP/HOME NUMBER:

FULL ADDRESS:

ITEMS YOU WANT:

1. Item Number 1

http://www.itemnumber1.com

2. Item Number 2

http://www.itemnumber2.com

3. Item Number 3

http://www.itemnumber3.com

MODE OF PAYMENT: ATM FUND TRANSFER/DBS iBANKING/ INTERBANK FUND TRANSFER (Using non-POSB/DBS Bank Accounts)

Contact Details

You may contact me thru the various modes:-

Email: geraldino.10@gmail.com

MSN Messenger: pissedoffbyu@gmail.com

Handphone: 97777071

After reading this, I am sure you have some questions. Please scroll down to read the FAQs before you email me at geraldino.10@gmail.com.

FAQs

Will you provide a shipping service for Japan, Korea or any country other than the USA?

No, not at the moment.

Can I send my item to your USA address instead of having you to order them thru you, and will there be any discounts since I did not use your concierge service?

You can send your item to my USA adress but I will not give any discounts.

What is your exchange rates?

I am not exactly sure as credit card rates fluctuate from time to time. I will use a default of 1.56 and charge you accordingly if it is more or less.

I am unsure of my package weight and dimensions. How will you charge me?

I will charge you a default rate of a 2KG package, and it will be SGD29.00. If your volumetric weight or actual weight is more or less, I will charge you accordingly when the item arrives in Singapore where I can determine the weight myself.

Can I pay you later?

No. I will only proceed to order your items after you made a full payment to my bank account.

So I can order from ANY STORE IN THE USA and you will charge me just one flat rate that includes your super cool convierge service?

Yes, that is correct.

Can you give me a discount, pretty please?

I am unable to give you a discount, sorry.

However, customers who were in Shipping Batch 1 are entitled to a 10% discount on shipping fees.

Will you run away with my money?

I am a honest person with feedback. Look at my previous Nalgene Bottle orders. People have trusted me with their money for nice, big, Nalgene Bottles.

There is nothing to worry about unless you are ordering something above SGD1000.00 then I suggest that we meetup and exchange NIRC details.

How do you get such fabulous lobangs?!

Well I do have my connections

I sent an email 12 hours ago and have not received any response. Are you ignoring me?!

No I am not. Did you remember to use the subject title "RE: GERALD'S SHIPPING SERVICE"??

Brief Comparison with vPost and comGateway

vPost Rates

Base Charge: ~SGD13.00

Weight Charge: ~SGD9.00

comGateway Rates

Base Charge: ~SGD24.25 (SGD18.75 base charge, SGD5.50 package fee – cost per package in each delivery)

Weight Charge: ~SGD4.30

Gerald’s Shipping Service Rates

Base Charge: SGD22.00

Weight Charge: SGD3.50

As you can see, my rates are significantly better than that of comGateway or vPost.

IPB Image

How are you better than vPost?

I provide a concierge service at NO ADDITIONAL COST. It is the best rates you can ever get in Singapore. Furthermore, the packages are sent using an International Courier Service, either DHL, FedEx or UPS and would take only 2 days to arrive in Singapore from the USA.

In addition to that, you have an option to self-collect your item at Serangoon MRT Station instead of having to anxiously wait for the item to be posted to you from Singapore. Minimal waiting time, instant collection of goods.

Maximum convenience. Tell me what you want, transfer me the money, and I will get the item delivered to your doorstep or get it ready for collection at Serangoon MRT Station. You do not need to send your packages to silly USA addresses with funny names like VP008396.

vPost also takes over a week to send your items from the USA to Singapore. I take just 2 days.

Lets just say that I am much better than vPost.

Your rates are not attractive and is no compelling reason for me to switch from comGateway to Gerald’s Shipping Service. Reply me??

Well, my shipping rates are definitely much cheaper as compared with comGateway and vPost and it even has a concierge service! My rates ARE attractive and you should use my service if you want the best service in Singapore.

I greatly appreciate you reading this whole text and would like to thank you in advance for using my service. Thank you.

Regards,

Gerald Tan

PROHIBITED ITEMS

Items that will not be shipped are, but are not limited to, explosives, poisons, flammable items, radioactive material, compressed gas, corrosive, firearms and any items that are not allowed to be imported into Singapore.

Please go to www.customs.gov.sg for the updated list of prohibited items.

They include:

Chewing gum

Chewing tobacco and limitation tobacco products

Cigarette lighters of pistols or revolver shape

Controlled drugs and psychotropic substances

Firecrackers

Obscene articles, publications, video tapes/discs and software

Reproduction of copyright publications, video tapes, video compact discs, laser discs, records or cassettes

Seditious and treasonable materials.

perfumes / colognes / eau di toilette spray

nail polish / nail polish remover

spray / aerosal cans / compressed gas cylinders

fuels / gasoline / gas torches

lighters with fuel / lighter fluid

turpentine / paint thinner

lithium batteries

lithium batteries contained or pack with equipment

speakers

bumpity bumnp

MOD EDIT: Please refer to the Posting Requirements for the Classifieds. As your post count is less than 50, you are not allowed to bump (through any means such as adding pictures in a new post) this FS thread. Please refrain from doing so or this thread will be deleted, and your warning meter increased.