Sign in to follow this  
mychew

Getting a phone with nice sound quality?

Hi Guys,

Long time never come, and yeah, again I'm here for a purpose! Uh huh, I know you want to beat me up. Anyway, just want to ask for opinions and suggestions for a good phone that come with good sound quality.

I spotted Sony Ericsson W880i, personally havent have the chance to listen to it yet. I wonder any of you had give a try on this phone yet? Or you have a better choice for me? Currenly looking for a phone that come with good sound quality. Not getting gadget like iPod yet. Hehe..not so soon =)

Still staying with the PCDP + X-Cans v1 + A500 that I've purchased last year :):rolleyes:

FYI The Palm Treo do not have good sound quality out of the jack. Rolled off bass and underpowered outputs (tested with shure e4c)

Adding an external amp reduced the harshness but not the rolled off bass and actually an ext amp defeats the purpose of a music playing phone to me.

Hi Guys,

Long time never come, and yeah, again I'm here for a purpose! Uh huh, I know you want to beat me up. Anyway, just want to ask for opinions and suggestions for a good phone that come with good sound quality.

I spotted Sony Ericsson W880i, personally havent have the chance to listen to it yet. I wonder any of you had give a try on this phone yet? Or you have a better choice for me? Currenly looking for a phone that come with good sound quality. Not getting gadget like iPod yet. Hehe..not so soon =)

Still staying with the PCDP + X-Cans v1 + A500 that I've purchased last year :):rolleyes:

good mobile SQ? nothing comes close to SonyE. heard the output from the 880 and it's very good. plus it's got removable mem and the slim profile is damm chio. for once a SonyE doesn't look like an ugly cake bar. eyeing 1 for myself once my old contract is up. go for it!

Edited by sghound

good mobile SQ? nothing comes close to SonyE. heard the output from the 880 and it's very good. plus it's got removable mem and the slim profile is damm chio. for once a SonyE doesn't look like an ugly cake bar. eyeing 1 for myself once my old contract is up. go for it!

is a SONY walkman phone, the name says so

Yup. Get the SEs. If you really want a phone with music functions, get the W850i. Heard from my friend's set. Plus they come with pretty good headphones. :)