Sign in to follow this  
Username

FS: Grado HF-1

Hey all,

I am conducting an interest check for a pair of HF-1 which I have seldom used, I never thought I would consider selling them but I have purchased some stuff thta needs to be funded. The pair of HF-1 I got has cosmetic defects as seen in the pictures below, the HF-1 buttons are damaged (chipped and cracked). I am not the first owner of the phones and I did not cause the damage. Other than the cosmetic defects mentioned the headphones are in good condition and functionally perfect. In fact they are in much better condition because I swapped the headband from a mint pair of Grado. The serial number is #211.

The will not come with their original box but if someone decide to buy the phone, they can add a mere $20 to get the Official Alessandro wooden box sold by Jaben Network. That's at half price. If not I will enclose the phones in a dust-proof ziploc. Note: I have made two small cuts on the foam to allow the metal rods to fit nicely into the box (you can see them in the pixs).

The wooden box will be sold separately only on the condition that someone takes the HF-1 but choose not to buy the box. The price will be slightly higher than the $20 (to pay for transport fees).

Please feel free to PM me your offer, don't worry, I am not into this hobby to make money. BUT please don't make offers that are obviously too low (e.g. SGD$50 can?! can!?). To put it into perspective I paid close to SGD$520 for these but I will let it go at a much lower price. PM AWAY!!!

As I mentioned I paid $520 for them and I am hoping to get around $350 (negotiable) back. I hope this sounds like a good deal.

Pixes:

IPB Image

RIGHT COSMETIC DEFECT

IPB Image

LEFT COSMETIC DEFECT

IPB Image

BOX and Headphone pics. The cuts can be seen in this picture.

IPB Image

GLORY SHOT OF THE BOX!

Thanks for reading! :D

Edited by Username