Sign in to follow this  
Jacko

Need recommend headphones

Wanna seek advice from all headphone lovers.

just wanna ask, my FC7 is dieing off soon, i am looking for a new handphone fast.

i intend to get back FC7 but due to it's "size" :doh: it's not really portable, i like it cos it's a bass beast.

got any headphone to recommend? i went to read reviews about px100 and ms1 but they r open air cans, while fc7 is a airtight dynamic, got any intro?

i personally likes jpop/jrock and some chinese pop.

i prefer air tight dynamic as they provide isolation from the evniroment :cans:

Whats your budget.

If around $100-$200 headphones you can try the AKG K81DJ, or the Audio Technica ATH-ES7.

If want IEMs you can take a look at the new Mylar Threes, UM1 of Super fi 3

is below 150.

i tested AKG81dj but i don like it at all. ATHES7 cos around 230.

so i looked at es3. i like de design but sound wise not sure. i found no review about es3 =( es5 seems too "big" for me

is below 150.

i tested AKG81dj but i don like it at all. ATHES7 cos around 230.

so i looked at es3. i like de design but sound wise not sure. i found no review about es3 =( es5 seems too "big" for me

Its not $230. Its $180+..

just a simple question. is cross road mylar good? cos i got some points from my friend is tat IEM is better. as in isolation

just a simple question. is cross road mylar good? cos i got some points from my friend is tat IEM is better. as in isolation

Good or bad is up to you although there have been some pretty good reviews about them.

An IEM would generally be better than full sized cans because of the tighter fit it gets in your ear canal. Especially so if you use bi or tri flanges.

This is just a personal stand, I tried like over 10sets of earbuds but none had fit me, so the isolation is not as great there. I think its just my ears tho.

ok thx dude. just wanna quote. my fear for iem is for some reason. my first pair of iem panasonic SHE-9500

does mylar3 sound de somehow like it?

Edited by Jacko

ok thx dude. just wanna quote. my fear for iem is for some reason. my first pair of iem panasonic SHE-9500

Never heard the panasonic before. You might want to go down to Jabens to try it out.

But dun take too long because theres probably only like 10++ boxes of it left

The myler3 sound like the Ue superfi 5eb. They ar quite heavy bass IEm. Dun worry abt the fits, jaben has like thousands of flanges from the single, bi, tri plastic to rubber to spounge flanges. Haha worth a try.