Sign in to follow this  
bluetin.com

impressed with Jaben

I do hope you know what you're talking about heady because I've not witnessed such incidences at either forum. Both forums support dealers in their own ways and while some maybe more inclined to back certain dealers or brands as you have asserted, I believe it is in the interest of the community at large than for pure financial gain.

And yes, both forums are good. They have their differences true, but it likes more in the forum management and posting rules. For example, one cannot post in the classifieds without 50 posts in Sghead, while in the other forum which I assume to be Hph, bad English is frowned upon.

That much is fact and it makes no sense to spread ill will unnecessarily. Again, I am aware of Sghead's stance on such topics hence feel free to delete my and up my warning meter accordingly if the mods deem fit. It's an open forum and I try my best to contribute effectively. Cheers!

I do hope you know what you're talking about heady ....
I certainly hope so too.... :)) But let's just leave things be and agree that both are different and serve a slightly different subset of the headphone community in SG. Peace.

Edited by heady

Too bad it does not look like a shop...(its the truth I am speaking)

Sorry for those who love Jaben..

Edited by ezzo

Too bad it does not look like a shop...(its the truth I am speaking)

Sorry for those who love Jaben..

Agreed.

Doesn't look like a shop at all.....

That would be nice, it would probably look more like a shop then, instead of a storeroom or smt.

What does a shop look like?? If you can see what Jaben is selling and there are sales, is that a shop??

All those classy high end hi-fi places at Adelphi and at other shopping centres but most of the time empty. Are these shops?? -_-

I think Wilson is so innovative to make his place looks so informal and a gathering place for headphone and music enthusiasts. :lol:

What does a shop look like?? If you can see what Jaben is selling and there are sales, is that a shop??

All those classy high end hi-fi places at Adelphi and at other shopping centres but most of the time empty. Are these shops?? -_-

Can you read?

I said it doesnt LOOK like a shop. You want to know how a proper shop looks like? Go LOOK around at malls for goodness sake. Want to know how a storeroom looks like? Go look at yours.

No doubt most shops at Adelphi sells speakers, power amps, etc, other than headphones, head amps. How much does the price of a good speaker system compare to one of a good headphone system? Peanuts. You cannot expect a lot of people to be buying them, comparing the cost, space, etc. Naturally, less people in their shops. Its just logic dude.

The point I was trying to make is since Jaben is so "popular" and everything, business should good too, and Wilson cannot even invest a small amount of money for a bigger shop/renovation?

The Jaben forum is even worse, it basically defeats the purpose of a forum.

For those who do not know why, the forum rule is no prices to be mentioned.

Just think for yourselves.

Edited by ezzo

lol i like your reply, Ezzo. Quote wants to shop in a warehouse concept, while you prefer a shop with proper lay-out. BTW warehouse concept means less mark-up due to display and location, so able to sell lower, but "competitive priced products" may not be applied in Jaben case. The so-called "forum" is controlled with vested interest, just like our 146th, or has ST's ranking drop even further?

Elmo, its great to know of there is someone who actually the same as me. Thanks for voicing out your thoughts :)