Sign in to follow this  
Mr_X

testing ultrasone

i went to the Monsoon Audio shop at the Odean Towers today, but sadly they don't sell headphones anymore, maybe they did last yr when this thread was started? well wait and see if Jaben will bring in more Ultrasone then...

thanks for the update :D

will check out the Q40 but will wait for jaben to bring in the 780 to try

btw guys, i asked Sinamex bout the Q40 headphones, they said that if we buy 3 sets we can get $50 discount each! original price is $250, so now its $200 each if we buy 3 together, anyone else interested to get them? they sound pretty good, its quite the bassy type with a kinda neutral sound~

Checked with the distrubutor of Ultrasone, they dun have any stock at the moment and expect to get new stock only in July. Dat sux!

Guest dragonboy

Why not order placed an order from their resellers like stereo@causeway point or jaben@adelphi? Maybe able to get a better bargain? :smoke:

Why not order placed an order from their resellers like stereo@causeway point or jaben@adelphi? Maybe able to get a better bargain? :smoke:

i think he wants to test listen to the hfi780 first before making the decision to buy it~ becoz its not cheap, and so he dun want to make a wrong decision

i think he wants to test listen to the hfi780 first before making the decision to buy it~ becoz its not cheap, and so he dun want to make a wrong decision

you are right... anyway, I have called Jaben to ask a few times already but they also have no stock n waiting for the supplier's reply...

could be the same ppl i called. :doh:

I back to Singapore with the ALO HFI-780J. We can arrange to meet up if you want to audit it. I'm stay in Woodlands.

WOW!... that would be great. Could we meet this thursday? I would be at woodlands for a meeting could meet u after work. PM me.

Just to update u guys...

Had a good listen to kooncm's ALO780. My first impression was WOW! The sound stage and bass were great. the isolation was good, I tested them at Stereo and could not hear the surrounding after putting them on, almost as gd as my e5c.

The only bad thing about this cans and also the edition 9 (which sounded even better) is that for high pitch sounds there is sibilance. Not sure if after the burn in will it go away.

Looks like I found what i am looking for, the only thing now is either I wait till July for them to come into singapore or get them online... sigh....