Sign in to follow this  
vance

Qns on Pioneer SE-DIR800C

Anyone knows where to view, audition and buy Pioneer SE-DIR800C or any other wireless cans with Dolby surround sound decoding?

TIA

Don't think it's possible to audit this unless Pioneer Singapore bring this in... Did you see it in their Singapore website?

Don't think it's possible to audit this unless Pioneer Singapore bring this in... Did you see it in their Singapore website?

Thanks but I've checked and it's not listed on Pioneer Singapore website. In fact they only list a couple of earbuds. I was hoping some store might have brought it in themselves.

Even local brand Creative don't sell their full inventory of products here...so sad. I'm also interested in this: Creative Headphones HQ-2300D.

Thanks but I've checked and it's not listed on Pioneer Singapore website. In fact they only list a couple of earbuds. I was hoping some store might have brought it in themselves.

Even local brand Creative don't sell their full inventory of products here...so sad. I'm also interested in this: Creative Headphones HQ-2300D.

Even if the stores in SLS has it, they probably will not let you demo them before you pay...

You probably can get it from the following website :

www.audiocubes.com

www.pricejapan.com

At lease find out how much they gonna cost you online before you search locally.