alleggerita

Bose In-ear Headphones.

frankly .. after moving from Mayler X1 to X3 to UE3 to UE5 to TF10, i personally think if you enjoy music and is willing to spent to get that audio bliss .... save up for the UE TF10. It's just an experience that anything less will not suffice from now on. IMHO, of course .. can save quite a bit if you skip the upgrading process

Guest dragonboy

no need for multiple drivers, single dynamic drivers can give u a real feel of the music. here's another view http://www.futuresonics.com/files/atriodatasheet2007.pdf

I haven't heard of a dynamic earphones better than the TF10pro. Maybe one of these if stereo or jaben stock these new earphones, we can try them out. But till date, I'LL still say...... save up for the triple amatures TF10 or Shure SE-530. :thumbup:

IMO,

i prefer dynamic drivers to armature.

I own the Shure e5c, atrio, denon c700, bose ie, among others...

and yes! i tend to favour a warm, full-bodied sound, leaning towards being a bass-head.

I really feel that, accurate as they are, armature drivers simply are not able to have the PUMP and SLAM in bass, compared to dynamics.

Suffice it to say, i get irritable when i listen to dance tracks with armature drivers; i feel like groovin when i put them thru dynamic drivers!

Hence, i love, and am keeping my denon, atrio AND Bose.

SOmehow they jsut sounded right to me.

Airy. Relaxed.

Like how I wanna feel while listening to music.

IMO,

i prefer dynamic drivers to armature.

I own the Shure e5c, atrio, denon c700, bose ie, among others...

and yes! i tend to favour a warm, full-bodied sound, leaning towards being a bass-head.

I really feel that, accurate as they are, armature drivers simply are not able to have the PUMP and SLAM in bass, compared to dynamics.

Suffice it to say, i get irritable when i listen to dance tracks with armature drivers; i feel like groovin when i put them thru dynamic drivers!

Hence, i love, and am keeping my denon, atrio AND Bose.

SOmehow they jsut sounded right to me.

Airy. Relaxed.

Like how I wanna feel while listening to music.

you got it dude, keyword: FEEL

also my opinion, no armature is as musical sounding as a dynamic driver.

you got it dude, keyword: FEEL

also my opinion, no armature is as musical sounding as a dynamic driver.

Yeah, I guess you guys are right. Dynamic drivers sounded more warm and bassy. While armature sounded very accurate with its notes, even though bass is a little lacking. Armature sounds so clear that it becomes a little cold.

But I'm fine with it, I think if someday I want to hear great details in my music, I can use my Shure SE110 and If I just wanna relax with my music, my Bose Triport IE can take care of it. :grin:

Yeah, I guess you guys are right. Dynamic drivers sounded more warm and bassy. While armature sounded very accurate with its notes, even though bass is a little lacking. Armature sounds so clear that it becomes a little cold.

But I'm fine with it, I think if someday I want to hear great details in my music, I can use my Shure SE110 and If I just wanna relax with my music, my Bose Triport IE can take care of it. :grin:

how you know the headphone is using Dynamic driver or armature driver??

I haven't heard of a dynamic earphones better than the TF10pro. Maybe one of these if stereo or jaben stock these new earphones, we can try them out. But till date, I'LL still say...... save up for the triple amatures TF10 or Shure SE-530. :thumbup:

if u like armatures, why stop at that? save up for the quadruple armature UE11 customs. u will NEVER go back to TF10 or SE530 again.

Edited by sghound

how you know the headphone is using Dynamic driver or armature driver??

i check the specifications leh... my ear not that pro enuff to differtiate...:sweat::sweat:

FAKE BOSE IE???

hi just want some comments from all the bros out there.

recently i have been seeing lotsa ads selling Bose IE claiming original at $100-$120, you can see these at eBay. however i saw some comments in some forum that there are a lot of fakes of Bose IE going around at the moment. Is this true? how can i tell the fakes and the genuine ones?