fallraen

WTS: Xtra X-1 (SOLD) & Etymotics ER4s (SOLD)

Hi guys,

I got a Xtra X1 portable amp for sale, its black about 6 months old. Its well run in and in good condition. You'll get the charger and a Cardas (6" 90degree to 90degree) interconnect with this beauty, all yours for only $70! (SOLD AND THANKS FOR LOOKING!)

If super clarity and neutral sounds are what you are looking for, then look no further! The Etymotics ER4s are for you! These 8 month old babies come in their original box and with all their accessories (less one tri-flange i used to use, of course unless you still want to use them, i could get them cleaned with alcohol). Excellent sound reproduction :) At a 100ohms, paired with your favourite portable amp (you could use the X1 too :P), these babies will rock your world for a only a cool $270 :) (SOLD, THANKS FOR LOOKING)

If you wanna get both, here's a deal you won't be able to resist! Get the X1, Cardas IC, ER4s all for only............... $320!

Interested?

Please PM me OR sms to 90026681 for further details or to negotiate!

Edited by fallraen

to be honest i don't think it has local warranty. but i got it from jabens so i think he'll be able to help if theres any issue with it (we might want to deal at jabens so i we may get the receipt/warranty from him). altertively send to usa direct for any repairs etc.

Welcome :) Etys on Hold

Edited by fallraen