Sign in to follow this  
Ballack

AKG warranty and repair

Just wondering, how long is the warranty for AKG headphones and where do we bring them for servicing?

Thanks in advance.

Cool. 4 days, 50+ views. No replies.

Really a very helpful site.

Lesson learnt: Never trust in China amps. They often blow up your headphones.

Singapore distributor for AKG:

ASI DISTRIBUTION PTE LTD

289B Outram Road

169071 Singapore

Phone: +65 6225 1661

The helpful site you should go to is www.akg.com and click "international distributors". Two clicks and less than a minute.

Cool. 4 days, 50+ views. No replies.

hmm... would you rather the 50+ views reply to you "Gee man, I don't know, because you know, i've never had to bring my AKGs for servicing..."

Lol. Ballack you started the same thread at HH didn't ya? Lol. Like kehyi said, would you rather have empty one liners there?

HAHA. but at least the nostril's clean. maybe next time, somebody will have a photo of their feet or arm pit as their display picture. EEWWWWW... LOL, just kidding.

guess not many people know about it, but for this kind of stuff, you may be able to google it, or just give SE or Jaben a call and ask. it's much faster and more efficient this way for information that the most of the public dont know or are unsure of.

haha. yup, was just kinda amused over loop_'s comment.

seriously, i'll be extremely upset and pissed if my amp destroyed my favourite AKG headphones (if i had one). probably chuck it across the room at that point of time if i'm dam pissed. lol.

but no worries eh? guess AKG will fix it back it no time, and your wonderful music will be back by your side. :)

Geez, what were you thinking of when you posted the comment about nostril people loop_?LOL you made my day!

just to bump up this thread, my akg 412p wire is loose at the joint, warranty over, how much do you guys think it will cost for it to be serviced? called their service center but they say bring it down so they can take a look before they quote me...

hmmmm, if you live nearer or work near by, no harm bringing them down to check right?

i think they might charge you for 50 plus?

i live up north. the price of a new AKG 412P IS 50 plus.

get a new one arr. haha

ha...i thought if i can get it cheaply repair i can sell off my ATH-ES7 cos my omniaHD doesn't really sound that awesome as compared to my now sold cowon players =(