deepblue2

Recommendation of clip-on headphone for lady friend

Hi ppl,

I'm super new here and looking for a recommendation for a clip-on headphone for a friend of mine. I got her the Samsung K3 but the default earphones are irritating her ears. So I'm guessing she can't use those in-ear types.

We took a look and she likes the ATH EQ-44 because of it's small form factor. She doesn't want to be carrying anything to bulky.

She likes the blue one

IPB Image

but Best Denki at Bishan only sells the white and gold ones. Price was SGD29 if I remember correctly.

Any comments on it or other recommendations? And any place where I can get it cheaper?

Thanks in advance!

i havent heard nor heard of the AT EQ44 so i cant give much of an opinion on it except that it looks pretty and im sure your GF will like the looks. i think sony, pana, jvc and most of the big boyz have a version of clip-ons.

however if u truly care about her and she can appreciate great sounds, this is arguably the best clip-on u can get for SQ. check it out:

IPB Image

its my personal recabled and modded KSC75 and i can attest that it sounds spectacular. most of the issues with the original KSC75 (and its no slouch to start with - its not known as the king of budget cans for nothing!!) are solve with the high Q cable and the Kramer type mods brought all the micro details one can hope for!

this is what i would get for her if she's my GF :lust: YMMV ofcoz :party:

Edited by scottiebabie

Hehe. That looks really nice. But she's not an audiophile. She just wants something that won't irritate her ears and isn't too bulky.

She even saw some of the sony models and didn'l like them due to the size.

Still trying to figure out where is the cheapest I can get AT models.. :)

Hehe. That looks really nice. But she's not an audiophile. She just wants something that won't irritate her ears and isn't too bulky.

She even saw some of the sony models and didn'l like them due to the size.

Still trying to figure out where is the cheapest I can get AT models.. :)

If she's your special lady friend, cost should be no matter, hehe. ;) But if not, then go to Sim Lim Square & walk around the many many stores there to see which one has the widest choice of colors & cheapest price then! :rclxub:^_^ Can try your luck at Stereo Electronics at Causeway Point as well as there have a wide range of earphones & headphones there.

Edited by flashlight

If she's your special lady friend, cost should be no matter, hehe. ;) But if not, then go to Sim Lim Square & walk around the many many stores there to see which one has the widest choice of colors & cheapest price then! :rclxub:^_^ Can try your luck at Stereo Electronics at Causeway Point as well as there have a wide range of earphones & headphones there.

Hehe, even so, it doesn't make sense to spend unnecessarily rite? *smile*

I guess i'll have to walk around and find the best price. :)

Hehe, even so, it doesn't make sense to spend unnecessarily rite? *smile*

I guess i'll have to walk around and find the best price. :)

Then you are a very lucky guy if you have a GF like that! :thumbup: Good hunting! :))