Sign in to follow this  
Drakgon

Excuse me (about aya hirano)

hi i'm new here. well, i wanna ask where in singapore can i buy aya hirano's album or dvd for suzumiya haruhi?? cos i've been all over in cd shops but i just can't find any of aya's cd. can anyone tell me where can i get them? i'm a fan of aya hirano, in terms of her songs and her performance as a seiyuu. SHE IS GREAT!

i will appreciate if u guys can help me :)) thx

Edited by Drakgon

CDJapan for the CDs and Japanese DVD (no translation).

Try Ani-Play at Sunshine Plaza to see if they'll import the official translated DVD from the US.

Either, it's going to cost like crazy though.

She's pretty big in Japan, but locally there isn't enough appreciation for her, the profession or the series for just any CD shop to bring in related media products.

The DVD:

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=KABA-1609

Both aren't out until later this month.

You can try looking to Kinokuniya with the photobook's ISBN number to see if they'll do a special import for you.

This is not suppose to be public, but they'll import just about any media for Japanese expats at a price, so maybe even the DVD can be gotten there.

i asked and they say it is going to cost around $112. oh god, so expensive... how come it cost so much, it says US46+, will it cost over 100 in singapore?

Well, the alternative to getting completely ripped off, is to have nothing at all, or enduring the hassle of finding and arranging for another means of importing it yourself.

The book is 2000yen, roughly equals SGD25.

Mods, are we going OT?