Sign in to follow this  
Newbsss

picky headphone user

I was pointed out by my friend that even if i were to buy the CB2500 BT adapter, I would still face wire problems around my body when i have wired headphones plug in to my adapter. bt this is the only way to rely on BT and there will nvr be a battery problem as they uses AAA batteries and not chargeable.

but i thought of keeping the wire short by circling it around something but scare that it will cause sound to be lost thru the soon to be damaged wires.

My earphones experience is that the wires tend to give way more often than the earphone itself. any solution to my above problems on how to keep the wires properly?

Edited by Newbsss

put in a case like those that can revolve around and the wires go around? wont that cause the wires to break or damaged?

with wires ard me is very difficult to manuever esp when u got a backpack.

tink i will try creative bluetooth headphones and see how it goes at comex and then decide.

Hi all,

I went to Orchard Tangs and tested the PMX 100.

Physical portion is ok. its band is not contoured to ur neck. its like a headband but put behind ur head. the clip at the ear is comfy. but sometimes interfere with my spectacles. i try to shake it ard and it stays on. not very tight till it crush my ears.

Sound portion does not perform. cant compare to my earphones. its not heavy on bass. it did not have a gold-plated plug. i was told that this model is low on bass. i try it on my player with the same song and the bass really did not deliver compared to my earphones.

So pmx 100 is out for me.

Hope to try the creative sn.

btw, my earphones is the normal panasonic earphones. cheap cheap kind.

sorry, AKG K26P is wat brand? is it neckband design? i dun wan headband design. Thanks for clarifying in advance.

btw, my earphones is the normal panasonic earphones. cheap cheap kind.

sorry, AKG K26P is wat brand? is it neckband design? i dun wan headband design. Thanks for clarifying in advance.

AKG is a Austria product and the K26P is a headband.

-ohn' date='20 Aug 2007, 10:03 AM' post='93791']

Neckband? Maybe i-Grado? One of the best neckband I've heard.

I have tried I-grado at Streo and no doubt its a good headphones. Just that the 2 wires running dwn from ea side is a deterrence to me. I m trying to get wires away thats y wanted bluetooth.

AKG is a Austria product and the K26P is a headband.

Oic. but i want a neckband. And that time when I was there, you guys only have igrado.

how about nokia or logitech or motorola bluetooth headsets? how isit? anyone tried?

Edited by Newbsss

Hi all,

I have bought Philips SHS8200 and Creative CB2500 BT adapter and transmitter.

Phlips shs8200 seems ok and quite compact. the bass and treble is not that good as I hear better ones but is still fine with me. Gold plated standards are there somehow

BUT creative cb2500 is giving me problems. not wire problems. but BT problems. my old BT headphones can work when i place the transmitter in my bag behind me and my headphones on my head of course, sound is ok but sometime breaks off the connection and resume again but not so frequent as compare to the creative.

Initially i thought is old batteries, so i changed and still the same. I place the transmitter behind me in my bag, headphones on and i get frequent disconnection and no music. So horrible. BT signal interrupted by my big mass? why is it the old BT headphones dun have that much issues as this?

Think creative has to work hard on the BT to prevent interruptions due to BT connection. work alot harder. meanwhile, dun buy this model. I cant comment on other models of creative on BT. but this cb2500, siam all the way.