Sign in to follow this  
Guest brianmay23

Bose triport vs HD280pro vs HD555

Guest brianmay23

Which one would you guys recommend? Maybe someone can share you think of the headphones. Thanks. :cans:

Sennheiser HD555 is a open headphone which may not provide isolation like the Bose Triport and Sennheiser HD280pro. Unless of course that isolation isn't an issue here.

For recommendation on headphones, might help if you tell us,

1. Budget

2. MP3 player you're using

3. Music preference

4. Indoor or outdoor usage

5. Previous used headphone/s which you like or hate, and why.

I haven't heard the HD555, but as far as both musical fun and comfort are concerned, there's no question i my mind that the Triport (AE) is the better headphone.

It looks prettier too, which is always nice.

Guest dragonboy

I would strongly recommend the Bose Triport Headphones.

***MOD DELETE***

Please don't advertise here. Even if it is for a friend.

You're one of the few people that would strongly recommend the Bose Triport headphones..... I'm not against it, but IMO, it's definitely a super over-priced headphones with ordinary performance. :bash:

I used to be a strong believer for bose....somehow some friends brought me to the darkside. Go around and listen to the 3 headphones u mention and compare it yourself to you Bose maybe nice to others it might not. Pop by jaben and audit different headphones and go atlas hifi to audit the triport. For my case Bose is for me to watch video and games on my PSP. For music I am using RS2 and Ety er4. Go for the HD if you are going for music. Bose well....like i said up to own ears

I haven't heard the HD555, but as far as both musical fun and comfort are concerned, there's no question i my mind that the Triport (AE) is the better headphone.

It looks prettier too, which is always nice.

Lol.. is that u Duggeh from head-fi or a fake one?

the real duggeh can never say that

btw whats wrong with u guys.... Bose triport comes nowhere close to HD555... even earbuds sound better than triport.

totally EQed and bloated

Edited by Nocturnal

Definitely not the Bose Triport. The construction doesn't warrant the price and the sound isn't fantastic compared to headphones like the MS1, Beyer DTX 880.

Some people actually like the Bose sound but I find it way too overpriced. Sometimes they are rather comfortable for "fun" listening which involves lots of bass and the Bose house sound, but for serious analytical listening, they do not come close to the senns