Sign in to follow this  
haxyer

MO: Little Dot products.

the price is in SGD.

shiro - the LD3+ will cost around 500, which i think its not worth it as it is already the old model.

people interested are listed below, please add your names if i miss out your names. The payment have to be collected first and then i will order the products. It will reach Singapore around 2 weeks time.

LDMK3

Guu

pandableh

xander

metadome

LDM+

kurt

CiTrus

sKeL`

bigcahuna

evoken

Edited by haxyer

going to close on saturday. those who confirm are buying, please send me a pm to confirm so i can get the numbers right. thanks

going to close on saturday. those who confirm are buying, please send me a pm to confirm so i can get the numbers right. thanks

Hi man, sorry, can take my name out please? So sorry, but I think I'll be getting another amp soon. Sorry!

this is the updated list

LDMK3

Guu

pandableh (confirmed)

xander

alamakazam (confirmed)

LDM+

kurt

CiTrus

sKeL` (confirmed)

evoken

metadome

I am sorry as the confirmed numbers are low and it is not feasible to order a few sets, it will be same as ordering an indivdual set.

I am being called up to go for my deployment for 2 months which is 2 days away, so i will not proceed on the MO as i will not be at home.

I can give you details on how to purchase one yourself from the manufacturer and pricing you will have to discuss with him.

I am sorry to dissapoint those that are interested.

iewgnail, For mk2, do you mean LDMK3 Mk2 ? or is it LDMKV which i think is a new solid state model.

If you guys can wait, I am going China in Jan to pick up more Littledot. I can take over the MO if the threadstarter is not going ahead.

Alternatively, I have 2 sets of LittleDot for sale. See below link.

LittleDot For Sale

Sms me at 96693257 if you are keen. Thanks!

Edited by monsterlim

GOOD NEWS!

I may be able to get them shipped in with my other stuff.

I am relatively new here. If you guys do not trust me, I have good reference in HWZ, see here

as I just returned from China and had help brought in some littledots.

I am willing to take over the MO if TS is abandoning it. However, a deposit will be required. SMS me at 96693257 to indicate your order and I will see to the rest.

Price List: (ex shipping)

LDM+ $53

LDMK 1 $135

Litte dot 2++ $180

Little dot 2 MK $200

LDMK 3 $300

LDMT $260

Shipping Fee $12 per set.

Btw, Order Close by 20th Nov. As my other stuffs will be shipped out by then. So hurry.

If you missed this one, next order will be during my trip in Jan.

Edited by monsterlim