Sign in to follow this  
haxyer

MO: Little Dot products.

is the MO still on? Did not see it until today...

And, is the currency used = USD or SGD? Cuz I saw this ad on Ebay, and the LD MK1 was 119 USD + 25 USD for shipping...

is the MO still on? Did not see it until today...

And, is the currency used = USD or SGD? Cuz I saw this ad on Ebay, and the LD MK1 was 119 USD + 25 USD for shipping...

Price quoted are all in SGD. We are in Singapore :)

I am back in Singapore.

Have brought in 1 extra set Littledot MK1 for sale at $130. Also, 1 extra set of MK5 for sale at $430.

MK1

MK5

If any brothers are interested, sms/call me at 96693257 to deal. 1 yr warranty by Littledot.

Rgds

Edited by monsterlim

monsterlim aka Visionaries at hardwarezone is a good trustworthy businessman, a shrewd 1 too

he is cool, he let me trade in my little dot mk II for a price we compromised... although I am in the losing end(doesnt really matter to me)

all these are facts

following are facts too

there are warranty for little dot products

but if your little dot product is dead, you need monsterlim to send it back for repairs, he will charge a fee.

my little dot mkII was charge $50

the rest of my story I will not discuss, is between us...

just for buyers, please note, warranty YES, to claim warranty please PAY.

all the above are facts

Gentlemen,

Please read the rules regarding MOs and try not to disregard them. Restrict your post to the MO, please. Comments can be made in the appropriate places.

I notice this thread was started by hayxer then monsterlim took over but hayxer did not confirm this. If no confirmation from hayxer then there may be reason to believe that the thread has been hijacked by monsterlim who cannot post items for sale since he has not post 50 times.

Are there any people in the MO, if so, please post. Or we will close this thread as it doesn't sound like an MO now.

Thanks.

Edited by heady

Yes I took over the thread as haxyer is not conducting anymore, and since I can bring the items in, I decided to help. My MO thread is in another forum, and if you read at the T&C on the MO thread, you will notice that I do charge for sending item back for repair.

Anyway, my LD MK1 is sold. I still have the LD MK5. Ready stock. For sale at $420.

Hi monsterlim,

Thanks for your reply. Since you are not running the MO here but over another forum, we will close this thread. People who ordered from you can pm you. If you want to post now topics here please build up your post count first. Thanks for your cooperation.

heady.