Sign in to follow this  
jasonhanjk

A new "PC"

I saw a video before...the AMD burn out fast without a cooling fan...on fire too...intel just become very lag...then not burn out or spoilt....i duno where is the site already...they really did a demo using AMD and Intel for CS-ing with cooling fan on the processor...then remove them in the half way...to see the effect without a cooling fan and what could happen to the processor smile.gif scary.... unsure.gif

AMD runs very hot. You need to get a good cooling system.

tongue.gif but laptop really suck...if not for school work...and it's compulsory to get one laptop...i would not go for it....but it did provide portability for us...and some convenience too...but the performance cannot be compared to s desktop system.... yes.gif

btw.....i would need to buy a new laptop when i start working...IT student cannot survive without a decent laptop...otherwise very incovenient for us...and save space too...

yes....if i need to travel then would need a laptop,jason..

which i dun intend to buy....but for work...no choice...

Me friend selling unbranded laptop for less than $1000 USD. The spec is powerful. Shall I forward the email to you?

warranty 1 year

no lah..now still study...dun need to buy yet... smile.gif unless my boss demand...but provided that i can get a job after graduate man... unsure.gif