Sign in to follow this  
Iappmusic

(Akg k26p Vs Akg 81Dj)Vs Ath Fc7

Hi Guys.I need some help from u experts esp akg fan.

Recently broke my akg k26p & was thinking of getthing a new akg 81/518dj.Can someone tell me the difference compare btw this 2 akg headphone?

K26p is really good compare to my previous sen px200 & sony mdr nc50.Wat i really like abt k26p is the bass & the loudnest.ise it for outdoors esp noisy place like in the trains,bus &street & its really good for isolation!.Read that k81dj is another popular portable headphone,will anyone pls share more detail with me if u gotta compare this 2 phone?

Another one i have in mind is ath fc 7 but it seems like a lower sound quality compare to the 2 abv ?

I listen to mostly rock,reggaeton,techno & r&b when im on the go outdoor & still using a pcdp cos i find its so much more detail then mp3/4 player.;p but it seems like pcdp is going on extinction on the market.

Your help is greatly appreciated,Thanks! :beer:

Edited by Iappmusic

Audio Technica ATH-FC7 is not as bassy and loud compared to the AKGs but definitely most comfortable.

In terms of bass, no doubt the K414P (formly known as K26P) is bassier than the K81DJ aka K518DJ.

Audio Technica ATH-FC7 is not as bassy and loud compared to the AKGs but definitely most comfortable.

In terms of bass, no doubt the K414P (formally known as K26P) is bassier than the K81DJ aka K518DJ.

actually that cant be true, i tried the k26p b4, and have the k518dj, and i definitely feel that the bass is much stronger at the k518dj than k26p, also the overall sound quality is also alot better with the k518dj

actually that cant be true, i tried the k26p b4, and have the k518dj, and i definitely feel that the bass is much stronger at the k518dj than k26p, also the overall sound quality is also alot better with the k518dj

I guess it depends on system and setup, most customers who have tested both at my store find the AKG K26p bassier, which is what the TS is looking for.

As for quality of sound between the both, personally think the AKG K518DJ is better but doesn't have the comfort most demand for.

I guess it depends on system and setup, most customers who have tested both at my store find the AKG K26p bassier, which is what the TS is looking for.

As for quality of sound between the both, personally think the AKG K518DJ is better but doesn't have the comfort most demand for.

ya the k518dj does have a slight discomfort issue