NCMK

Mass Order: Yuin Earbuds [Collection]

How so the built quality is different? Care to share for our info? I share your comments re: sound quality. The bass is a little too shy while there is just a tiny bit of treble shrillness.

Hoping the bass will get better with burn in and then the balance may be better.

Hi heady, which foam pad did you use? The full foam pad or the donuts pad? Im using a sumanji foam pad bought from stereo electronics and they are thicker & tend to give me more bass.

Actually, I just realised this is the classifieds and we are not supposed to discuss here... :P

I am using the normal pads. Donut pads cause sound to be even more shrill.

the rubbery wires, and the wire-jack connection wasn't properly sealed, the ones i got from jaben are better--plastic wire isulation, and the wire-jack connection is well sealed.

As for sound quality, perhaps its a matter of taste, but i think the highs/mids/bass is just about perfect for me, maybe a little more bass would be better. Its well worth the money though

the rubbery wires, and the wire-jack connection wasn't properly sealed, the ones i got from jaben are better--plastic wire isulation, and the wire-jack connection is well sealed.

As for sound quality, perhaps its a matter of taste, but i think the highs/mids/bass is just about perfect for me, maybe a little more bass would be better. Its well worth the money though

Yup, well worth the $$$ ! :)