heady

SG Headphone meet 2007

Still need contributions? That lists looks pretty extensive and will probably be our biggest meet so far!

hi q00 if you'd like to contribute please email headphone.meet@gmail.com

with your list of equipment and preferred date would be easier for the organizers to compile. thanks :)

can anyone bring a "mini" desktop pc along? member kissofwolf will bring a Lynx AES16 SRC soundcard and 1TB of music (1000GB, 3000 albums)

Might add in the yamamoto HA-02 amp to my stash and will bring the GS-1000's along as well. Also, there's a possibility that I might not come or maybe I'll be there for the afternoon. Cause I'll be going to taiwan on 22nd DEC.....

Edited by razer

I have a bad news regarding the venue. I was told that from 20th onwards SPGG all are fully booked due to festive season.

Now there's one option, Kent Ridge Guild House, but can only book by Packages due to festive season. If going for Full day package, the cheapest is Package C, which is $28 per person for minimum 20 persons, and two tea/coffee breaks will be included.

Please refer:

http://www.nuss.org.sg/web/viewarticle.aspx?id=516

In KRGH, there will be only 4 wall sockets so we will need power strips!!!

Are you ok with $28 per person with two tea/coffee breaks included? -_-

If anyone has lobang for a meeting place/room please pm or email headphone.meet@gmail.com!!

Any requirements? Must be near MRT etc?

My house has a function room. We can book it for the day. But it'll be really wierd I guess...Lol...I'am staying at the Tanjong Rhu area. Nearest MRT is Kallang or Aljunid and only one feeder bus service that is 158....

My house has a function room. We can book it for the day. But it'll be really wierd I guess...Lol...I'am staying at the Tanjong Rhu area. Nearest MRT is Kallang or Aljunid and only one feeder bus service that is 158....

As for coffee or teabreaks, I can't get that but there's a mini mart just outside of the function room, so you guys can probably pop over and get a drink or two...

Hehe, and it'll be easier for me to bring all my cans plus speakers....

I am totally fine with either the Kent Ridge Guild or bro Razer's place.

Hehe! But honestly speaking, the Kent Ridge Guild is nearer to my place. So.... =]

Thanks razer for the suggestion, in the mean time, I am trying to book the Cinnamon conference room (NUS public facility) and waiting for their confirmation. $120 (standard) for full day section (9am -5pm).

Please refer: https://aces01.nus.edu.sg/prjvpb/index.jsp

the critical requirement is electrical points/wall sockets, the more the better. Not necessary to be near MRT, YMMV.

Thanks razer for the suggestion, in the mean time, I am trying to book the Cinnamon conference room (NUS public facility) and waiting for their confirmation. $120 (standard) for full day section (9am -5pm).

Please refer: https://aces01.nus.edu.sg/prjvpb/index.jsp

the critical requirement is electrical points/wall sockets, the more the better. Not necessary to be near MRT, YMMV.

Hmm, do let me know. Cause if all else fails, could just book a conference room for full day 9 to 5 at my place. Power Socket wise, I think they should have at least 8? Will go check it out. Its beside the pool so if you're tired of listening, you're welcomed to jump in with ur gear at one go... :D Anyway, where do you stay Ryner?

And judging by the looks of the Ginger Cove, it looks really small.....

Hmm, do let me know. Cause if all else fails, could just book a conference room for full day 9 to 5 at my place. Power Socket wise, I think they should have at least 8? Will go check it out. Its beside the pool so if you're tired of listening, you're welcomed to jump in with ur gear at one go... :D Anyway, where do you stay Ryner?

And judging by the looks of the Ginger Cove, it looks really small.....

I don't mind Tanjong Rhu area as it's nearer to my place :grin: . Yes, I am also afraid that the conference room will be quite small though it said for 40 pax... hmm, razer YGPM.