heady

SG Headphone meet 2007

I'd canceled the NUS' Cinnamon room, so it's going to be razer's place. Thanks razer. What is the full location?

Learning points from previous meets:

1. Bigger the room, the better. This is limited by budget.

2. Split up the room, one side for listening and the other side for socializing and food. Hifi equipment and food do not mix very well.

3. Make sure there are enough sources i.e cd players or ipods and interconnects. Plenty of amps and headphone to go around but never enough sources.

4. Bring our own power strips.

5. Sufficient tables and chairs

Hope this is helpful

Learning points from previous meets:

1. Bigger the room, the better. This is limited by budget.

2. Split up the room, one side for listening and the other side for socializing and food. Hifi equipment and food do not mix very well.

3. Make sure there are enough sources i.e cd players or ipods and interconnects. Plenty of amps and headphone to go around but never enough sources.

4. Bring our own power strips.

5. Sufficient tables and chairs

Hope this is helpful

So do you want me to book 1 or 2 function rooms? Rates are $160 total not including GST which is 7% and a downpayment of $400 for 2 rooms. Timing would only be from 1pm tp 5pm. Food and Beverages not included unless someone can help me with catering services...

I'd canceled the NUS' Cinnamon room, so it's going to be razer's place. Thanks razer. What is the full location?

Oh full location would be Tanjong Rhu Road, The Waterside condo, Function Room that's beside the poolside. For those who are driving, you can come in and turn right and follow the road all the way down till you reach block 11. Down there, there's carpark for you guys to park your vehicles.

So do you want me to book 1 or 2 function rooms? Rates are $160 total not including GST which is 7% and a downpayment of $400 for 2 rooms. Timing would only be from 1pm tp 5pm. Food and Beverages not included unless someone can help me with catering services...

I do not need you to do anything. Just sharing the previous experiences I had hosting meets, That's all...

1 room $160? 2 rooms also $160?

1 room $160? 2 rooms also $160?

One room is $80 not including the GST yet. It can hold a maximum of up to 50 people. But because we have equipments and need space, i think two room would be great.