Sign in to follow this  
Dio

Buy Amp

Hi There,

where can I buy Xin amps or Corda amps?

Read the review in head-fi and want to get either one of them... est price would also be helpful.

Thanks in advance. :D

For xin amps...you have to get it directly from Xin himself. Be warned that the waiting time is between 4 -6 mths due to the nature of his job.

For the corda, you also have to order directly through them, their waiting time is much shorter though.

Can find the prices on their website

Xin Products

Meier Audio

The products & prices are indicated in the respective websites.

thought could get them direct in singapore without have to go direct... but have anyone bought from Xin? is he reliable?

i bought a xin supermini before but that was a year ago. I still use it though great portable solution due to its small size.

However, I've read some complaints on his forum about the long lag time getting longer. Basically, you will get your amp, but only after about 6 months or more...

Get Corda amps from Meier Audio directly. They have fast shipping times, and prices listed include international shipping. Dr. Meier is also incredibly helpful, top notch customer service.

If you want to try your luck, Jaben might have one or two corda amps around.

He used to have a corda opera and cantate. Tested both but didnt like its sound. Prefered the more musical lehmann audio black cube linear

Hmmmm.... if thats the case. Could any one recommend a portable amp for me. I am currently using the Cowon D2 with shure e5c. no budget.

Hmmmm.... if thats the case. Could any one recommend a portable amp for me. I am currently using the Cowon D2 with shure e5c. no budget.

My advice is to try some before getting any portable amp for your D2. The output power of D2 is insanely high and there are some comments that when pairing the D2 with some amps like tomahawk,hornet, the result is almost the same, with very small change.

I could try out the tomahawk, heard that one was made for IEMs.

not much diff when the Cowon's headout quality is more than acceptable. save the cash and buy some music.

not much diff when the Cowon's headout quality is more than acceptable. save the cash and buy some music.

Yap, that's true, Cowon's head out quality is more than acceptable..

agree with you..