Fizban

Denon C700

Guest dragonboy

Audio House sells them. But I think the price too ex... Didi u try the UE SF3studio? :cans:

c700, we have the silver in oour singapore store, for $192 total.

if u must have the black, u can get from our japan base, http://bluetin.com/catalog. you can do a self checkout easily to get the delivery and handling costs. do let us know if you have difficulties using the site.

Guest dragonboy

At abt $200, you can probably have lots of choice. Why not try the UE 3studio or 5pro ( abt $300++)? Who knows, u may like it. Anyway isn't a great to have more choices. :rclxms:

haha true true

i am actually holding out for westone 3, just want something easy to plug in and remove...not that my atrio m5 is a pain to use la but...well....i guess i'm just being greedy hurhur

Ooooooo

thanks for the tip man.

I dunno...i've tried the esw9 and i like how they sound, but just couldn't justify paying MORE than my A900 for a sub-A900 sound...plus it is not THAT great a diff from my atrio m5

Haha. Np man. Actually, that is the same for many headphones too but you don't get the local warranty ;)

Yeah, unless you really want a portable headphone. I have not tried them but I read they are not very far from the es7?

Btw, how much did you pay for the Atrio M5?