Simple

Headphone advise

Hmm... is getting 3 similar headphones a good idea?

Anyway, can I also add that the Sennheiser PX100 (open-design) is also rather highly regarded. The SQ is purportedly substantially better than its sibling, the PX200 (closed-design)

Happy shopping!

actually i would recommend the Sennheiser PX100, its bout $80 too, but its been said to be one of the best below $100 headphones in the market, but its 'open' style, means the user will hear some of the noise from his surroundings and also his music can also be heard by the people very near him, so its good for home use mostly, but not for traveling use.

Thanks for all your advise. I would agree that my girls will find the Panasonic HTX7 bulky. So the following would be possibilities:

AKG K26P (closed)

ATH FC7 (closed)

ATH Onto (closed)

Senn PX100 (open)

Koss PortaPros (open)

Can all the above be found at one shop? If so any recommendation?

Regards

Guest dragonboy

I remember that i saw it at $33 inclusive GST at STEREO causewaypoint. You can probably check with any of the staff for a demo. The guys there are quite ok guys.

I happened to try the ONTO a couple of weeks ago. Isolation isn"t too fantastic but very lightweight and looks cool, especially the green one. :party:

i suggest the fc7 for ur 3 girls, depending on whether they like bass or go for more clarity. Should any of them desire clearer sound (listen to classical music) you should consider the i-grados or grado sr-60. the fc-7 has generally very heavy bass which in a sense compromises on the clarity. If u want to try them urself, you can go to stereo electronics (causeway point), jaben (adelphi). There are some shops on the 3/4 level of sim lim sq that allows you to try as well, gd luck.