Sign in to follow this  
tigerkai

Help looking for Jap artist

Hi guys does anyone know the original Jap female singer n the song title for this song 陪我看日出 by 蔡淳佳.thks

The original song title is 涙そうそう (Nada Sou Sou) by 夏川りみ (Rimi Natsukawa) which happens to be the OST for the film 涙そうそう (Nada Sou Sou) acted by Satoshi Tsumabuki amd Masami Nagasawa (same actress as "crying out for love in the centre of the world" movie).

Back to topic, Rimi's album 夏川りみセレクション contains this song as well as a few other pretty well known songs that were even covered by other Asian Chinese singers.

If u need to use hanyu pinyin to describe her name its Xia4 Chuan1 Li2 Mei3.

She is currently in Taiwan to promote her new album.

The original song title is 涙そうそう (Nada Sou Sou) by 夏川りみ (Rimi Natsukawa) which happens to be the OST for the film 涙そうそう (Nada Sou Sou) acted by Satoshi Tsumabuki amd Masami Nagasawa (same actress as "crying out for love in the centre of the world" movie).

Back to topic, Rimi's album 夏川りみセレクション contains this song as well as a few other pretty well known songs that were even covered by other Asian Chinese singers.

You can give www.cdjapan.co.jp a try. That's where i get all my Jap CD's...

Hi Tiger,

Alternatively, get from Gramophone. I got her album here but the CD was printed locally and not printed(manufactured) in Japan.

I got this album Uta Sagashi - Request Cover Album [First Press Limited Edition]

(Singapore/Taiwan Rock Records Press) from Visma at Pearl Centre.

Can find it at any mainstream store though.

Edited by petia