Sign in to follow this  
heatzz

In-Earphones for PSP.

My previous In-Earphone Cresyn LMX-E630 just spoil within a year.

I need an In-Earphones that sound better & also sound as loud as Cresyn LMX-E630.

You guys know PSP volume are low, my spoiled Cresyn LMX-E630 can sound loud enough without hitting maximum volume.

The In-Earphone connection plug type should be L-shaped since I don't have the volume remote, without that straight shaped will be spoiled very easily.

It will be nice if the In-Earphone comes with warranty.

My budget is around $100-150.

Please recommend me a In-earphone !!!

Guest dragonboy

Can try Sennheiser CX-300 ... Good bass performance.. loud & powerful..L-shaped plug.. inner ear ...... Remember i saw it at $ 109 in stereo. It comes with 2 years warranty & normally they just simply exchange a new one as long as u dont break the cable. But dunno still got stocks coz that was last month. :doh:

You probably need to check whether they still have stocks & whether u can audition it. Difficult to buy earphones if u can't try it.

Can try Sennheiser CX-300 ... Good bass performance.. loud & powerful..L-shaped plug.. inner ear ...... Remember i saw it at $ 109 in stereo. It comes with 2 years warranty & normally they just simply exchange a new one as long as u dont break the cable. But dunno still got stocks coz that was last month. :doh:

You probably need to check whether they still have stocks & whether u can audition it. Difficult to buy earphones if u can't try it.

SE is too far from me, if i have problems with the earphone i buy from SE it will be troublesome for me.

Anyway I bought at UM1 at Jaben, thanks for the recommendation.

Guest dragonboy

Never noticed that woodlands was too far for most people.... Sorry :no: .... I work in woodlands Industral, so i have my lunch at Causeway point as least 3 times a week. That's why I always enjoy my after lunch shopping at Stereo just to check for new stuffs. :rclxms: