Sign in to follow this  
vodka

iBasso T1 vs T2

Getting a portable amp soon and im just deciding over the iBasson t1 and t2 , just wanna know wat are the difference among the 2?

Guest dragonboy

Both the T2 & T1 are exactly the same size. I think the only diff is that the T2 comes with a gain control. An ultra small, light, compact but powerful headamp. :thumbup:

The T2 is much better than the T1 in sound quality, at least to me. With these though there has been an unreasonably high incidence of mis-balanced volume controls; i.e., one side having slightly more volume than the other. At least that was with the first runs of both that I had. The T2 did not suffer from this as I could tell but apparently the T1 did. When I sold it, the buyer came back to me with this issue and I had to take it back. I ended up giving it to the guy who purchased my T2 when I sold it.

The T2 is much better than the T1 in sound quality, at least to me. With these though there has been an unreasonably high incidence of mis-balanced volume controls; i.e., one side having slightly more volume than the other. At least that was with the first runs of both that I had. The T2 did not suffer from this as I could tell but apparently the T1 did. When I sold it, the buyer came back to me with this issue and I had to take it back. I ended up giving it to the guy who purchased my T2 when I sold it.

thx for the info ,

i was thinking of instead changing my iem to etymotic er.6i rather than getting the amp

i believe that T1 have a higher gain and is more suitable for headphone, when using this with a sensative earphone, such as the UM1, there will be lots of background noise and hissing.

T2 have a lesser gain and this mean lesser noise,it will have a wider soundstage, and the defination is much

better then the T1, more for earphone.

this is purely what i feel :cans:

Edited by BahTeng

Guest dragonboy

Norman Audio should stock them since they're the local distributor. They're in the adelphi. I'll suggest you to call before popping down just in case...