Sign in to follow this  
Guest dragonboy

Traded-in ATH-esw9

Guest dragonboy

Just traded-in my ATH-esw9 which I used less than 1 month for the Ultrasone Edition 9. Heard from Aron SE that someone traded-in the ESW9 for ATH-AD2000 just an hour before me. Not that I'm not happy with the ESW9, it's just that the last time I auditioned the Ultrasone ED9, it simply blew me off. Something that I can use indoor as well as outdoor..... Feels comfortable. :cans:

I think this headphones will last me for quite sometime :dance:

I have both the ESW9 and the UE9. There is a lot of difference between these two. The UE9 is a reference headphone while the ESW9 is a fun and travel along type of can. I would not want to take my UE9 out in the cold. Where you live the cold may not be an issue.

But have a really really big .... :grin: on your face when you listen to them..to me they are hypnotic, they keep me up at night when I should have already gone to bed.

Guest dragonboy

Yeap ! I totally agree that both the EWS9 & edition 9 are two different headphones. :party: And I had i been listening to the ed9 longer than any of my previous headphones & earphones. All I can say that it is simply AWESOME!!!! :party:

But the main reason I sold my EWS9... like I said before, was not due to its performance. I told my wife that I traded in my EWS9 and topped up the Edition 9 for an extra of $100 !! :grin: She was so impressed with the make and SQ that she felt the extra $100 was worth it. :P

She'll kill me if she sees the actual receipt :cry:

He said he told his wife topped up for an extra $100, because of the built quality of Edition 9 nobody will suspect that. This is how clever :grin:

I think that was supposed to be an extra 0 following the 100? If ED9 can be used for portable, then they are closed cans and probably isolate rather well I presume?

...I told my wife that I traded in my EWS9 and topped up the Edition 9 for an extra of $100 !! :grin: She was so impressed with the make and SQ that she felt the extra $100 was worth it. :P

I would have done the same :grin:

Grats on your UE9 :)

it simply blew me off. Something that I can use indoor as well as outdoor..... :dance:

I think you meant blew you away "cough cough LOL"