Heard from stereo that they'll be expecting their westone3 to arrive estimated end Nov or 1st week of Dec. Let's just wait and see. Anyway, the release of westone3 wasn't very smooth so far. :grin:

officia launch date is 28 nov

Guest dragonboy

the crowd at stereo was tremendous for a monday..... I thought we're supposed to be in a recession??? I was there talking to one of the staff and saw 4 SOLD westone3.

Edited by dragonboy

although am trying to resist temptation (add on to it + recession), but looking at the rave reviews @ Head-Fi, this IEM looks set to be hot for quite a while.

better grab while its still available. :)

Edited by delancyst

Can someone please PM me the price of these wonderful IEMs? Everyone's so secretive about it and I can't make time to travel down to the shops!

whoever's into oldskool electronic dance music and have these...i urge u to go try out this track: The Prodigy - Hyperspeed (G-Force part 2), i'll bet u get blown away~

Guest dragonboy

Can someone please PM me the price of these wonderful IEMs? Everyone's so secretive about it and I can't make time to travel down to the shops!

The reason for being so low-key, I think is because they're selling at a ridiculous price that you must go down to check it out. Anyway, it's a limited promotion which I think might not be around anymore.

Guest dragonboy

I went to SE to test out the W3's and they were out of stock! Must be selling really well :D

Stereo must be smiling away this X'mas with their sales for westone3. Heard that the westone3 80pcs were snapped up in less than a week. Fortunately, they're still offering their X'mas promo price for those who place an order. The price is VERY attractive though... :DD